PDA

View Full Version : REX Essential plus Overdrive help!

heavy
May 7th, 2013, 06:02
Community,

I am having trouble with REX. I first noticed it wasnt running when the Altimeter would'nt change. The configuration center would'nt allow me to download RW weather saying it could'nt find an internet connection. I re-installed and now I get weather but a warning pops up frequently. It says "cannot find file ///K://Flightwxmap.htm. make sure path or internet address is correct". I tried joining the forums but thats difficult. Sorry for my long post but this is the place I can count on for help. Thanks in advance.

H

paiken
May 7th, 2013, 06:19
Their latest update has created some issues. I've run across the 'can't find the internet' message a couple of times. Your best bet is their support forum, as the developers are VERY helpful, and will do their best to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

edit...I just checked their support forum and saw that they were working on their servers yesterday. Things should be back to normal some time today. Hope this helps.

res non verba
May 7th, 2013, 10:50
Thanks for the info!

same here, no internet connection...

:ernae:

heavy
May 7th, 2013, 16:42
Well, I can't get into the forums or send an email to them..the website is weird. I'm about to try Active sky! Any thoughts? This is annoying......

H

res non verba
May 8th, 2013, 01:12
it was just a server update... up and running now!

:ernae: