PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the welcome and input...

1PanzerLAH
April 26th, 2013, 04:39
I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who replied to my initial posting and ? regarding Win7 vs XP for CFS3. All I can say is if my first experience here at SOH has been so positive, then I honestly hope I have found not only a place to satisfy and express my love of military aviation, but build some common bonds with quality individuals. I appreciate the honest answers and feedback, as I am used to straight talk and not PC, huggy-touchy feel-good crap. I will with out have a tons of ?'s as we go, try and be patient.

Again,

Thanks to Everyone.

mongoose
April 26th, 2013, 05:54
If you like jets and in case you haven't come across them, I would recommend FreeFalcon5 or Falcon 4.0 Allied Force; both from the original Falcon F4 which I think you have to have for the former. Also a lot of guys here like the 3rd wire ones. Slightly steeper learning curve for realistic flying (F F4 anyway)

1PanzerLAH
April 28th, 2013, 09:54
My only experience with jets has been with FSX. After looking around, the Flight Sim honoring the participants of the air war over S.E. Asia has tweaked my interest. Is it called Wings over Vietnam or something similar? Not much advertised about it....Will look into the boxed sets you recommend.

Thanks.

mongoose
April 28th, 2013, 11:06
WOV I think is 3rd Wire