PDA

View Full Version : A bit off topic

Rattler
April 17th, 2013, 19:30
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/middleeast/la-fg-us-jordan-troops-20130418,0,7018059.story wonder what aircraft will be used? the buffs? b-2's or do we get the Raptors cherry popped... I think Iran is in the cross hairs cause... Israel is gona do something!! jmo.. love to hear your thoughts.. again sorry for going off topic but this is where everyone is.. :icon30:

falcon409
April 17th, 2013, 19:57
You might want to move this over to the "Quarter Moon Saloon" forums. . .better suited there than here. This discussion, from past experience, will only get locked out eventually. It's not Sim related as you note and it's not necessarily where everyone is. Just a suggestion.

stovall
April 17th, 2013, 21:48
You might want to move this over to the "Quarter Moon Saloon" forums. . .better suited there than here. This discussion, from past experience, will only get locked out eventually. It's not Sim related as you note and it's not necessarily where everyone is. Just a suggestion.

Rattler, Ed has a very good suggestion. I would move this thread for you but SOH has no direct connections only a link to the "Quarter Moon Saloon" forum. You can copy and paste your opening remarks there where they are appropriate.

Because this thread is not sim related I am closing this thread.