PDA

View Full Version : DPC Korean Skies flies again...

grizzly50
April 10th, 2013, 17:25
...here at SOH.

I have received express permission from Dakota93 to upload the entire DPC (Dog Patch Crew) Korean Skies catalog here to SOH.

No files have been changed or modified in any way. They have been re-uploaded in the exact same form in which they were downloaded by me from the Netwings site when they were hosted there.

Some files never had accompanying readmes.

All four categories are present:

Base Ops
Flight Line
Maintenance
Other

I understand that there is some work being done by others to improve Korean Skies by add-ons.

This is why I have uploaded everything. These uploads are to provide simmers with the full base install of Korean Skies and its original add-on mods.

Enjoy.

~S~

OldCrow
April 10th, 2013, 17:45
Is there a campaign setting for this or is it just flight models?

grizzly50
April 10th, 2013, 18:11
Is there a campaign setting for this or is it just flight models?

OldCrow, it's the entire, original, DPC Korean Skies catalog. Nothing new. Yes, it still has the original campaigns.

Daiwilletti
April 10th, 2013, 21:46
...it's the entire, original, DPC Korean Skies catalog. Nothing new. Yes, it still has the original campaigns.

thank you, Grizzly50! :applause:

HouseHobbit
April 10th, 2013, 23:07
That is Wonderful news!
And there is Much Rejoicing!
:applause: :applause:
Thanks Grizzy..
:salute: :salute: :salute:

Cuttles
April 11th, 2013, 03:54
Thanks Grizz.
Pardon my dumbness, but I've got DPC-KS loaded, so this 'catalogue' is just extra files to go into the original base instal? [I think!]

grizzly50
April 11th, 2013, 04:28
Thanks Grizz.
Pardon my dumbness, but I've got DPC-KS loaded, so this 'catalogue' is just extra files to go into the original base instal? [I think!]

Icutler, this 'catalogue' is the ENTIRE "DPC (Dog Patch Crew) Korean Skies catalog". EVERYTHING!

It's the base install zips, extra aircraft, maintenance files, and other files.

It is EVERYTHING that was in the DPC Korean Skies section on the Netwings server.

Nothing has been modified in any way. It's all the original zip files.

Dakota93, a member of the Dogpatch Crew, has given me permission to upload these files to SOH in order to make them fully available again and to preserve them.

He is to be commended.

Dakota93
April 11th, 2013, 12:24
Thanks for taking the time and having the foresight to save the files. Since I lost most of my back up CD's in the Missouri River flood in 2011 I was worried that what they contained might be lost for good, flood water can be hard on CD's.

Pat Pattle
April 11th, 2013, 13:30
Great stuff! Thankyou Grizzly and Dakota.:jump:

HouseHobbit
April 11th, 2013, 13:53
Many Thanks to Grizzly and Dakota. For this great gift to all..

I have had this loaded since Day one, and even now I DO ENJOY WRECKING THE JETS..:icon_eek:
Oh yea! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Dakota93
April 11th, 2013, 15:54
all the thanks for uploading these should go to Grizzly, all I did was give him permission. :icon29: on me or a :guinness: if you prefer.