PDA

View Full Version : It's Coming!!!

EasyEd
April 1st, 2013, 20:26
Hey All,

Summer I mean... Here on Vancouver Island we have not had a winter as long as some places but still this weekend was the first taste of spring and then summer...

One of my joys in life is country music and couple that with the fact that I simply refuse to admit I'm old. Embarrassing well maybe but songs like this... are just plain fun. My toe is tappin and I'm looking forward to spring and summer...

Full screen and crank the volume... Those young things - no way on earth they could keep up with me... :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvebsWcpto

The only negative is the fact that it is a chevy silverado - chevy hasn't made a pickup worth a dam since the 60s when they came up with their first bad idea - coil springs all the way around - you could be seaman and never see the ocean! I'd buy the GMC though!

Enjoy!

-Ed-

Navy Chief
April 2nd, 2013, 02:09
Am not much into country music, but I admit that looked like fun! Ed, you ain't old; I am!

NC

Reddog
April 2nd, 2013, 03:26
Neither one of you are old:jump:

Jagdflieger
April 2nd, 2013, 05:33
Red Dog, you're right... relatively speaking that is!

Easy Ed, my wife and her sister are going to be up in your neck of the woods on Vancouver Island later this week. Her mission is to pick me up some more Cubans at that neat little tobacco store (Old Morris) on Government Street in Victoria.

Oh yeah, I enjoyed that video too.