PDA

View Full Version : ERS Bell 222A Released

Hughes-MDflyer4
March 30th, 2013, 10:38
After nearly three years of development, the Bell 222A for Microsoft Flight Simulator X is now available for download! It has been a long development process and we are happy to finally be able to make the 222A available to the community.

More information and a link to download the 222A can be found on our website (http://eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/fsx_bell222a.php).

http://www.eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/images/bell222_released_fsx.png

Ferry_vO
March 30th, 2013, 10:42
Looks great; thanks!

:applause:

DaveKDEN
March 30th, 2013, 11:45
Fantastic!!! :salute:

Flyboy208
March 30th, 2013, 11:54
Thanks so much for this 222 ! Mike :applause:

Python231
March 30th, 2013, 14:26
You just made my easter break EVEN BETTER!

thanks and well done :jump:

FSX68
March 30th, 2013, 16:01
It is nice. I read the manual so that I could attempt repeat attempt to spool it up. There are about 3 or 4 Shift + (X) to go thru for the start up
(This puppy won't start with the conventional CTRL + E routine. I could get the main rotor blade to spin 2 maybe 3 rotations then it would poop
out and after many repeated attempts, my patience pooped out as well. I had to install it to a dummy folder so that I could manually delete
all the effects and other related files as this doesn't come with uninstaller.

Thanks but no thanks. Again, nice helo and wish I could of had better luck with the startup but I guess it just didn't work out. Check JB Hi Fi Catalogue (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?jb-hi-fi/) and Lenovo Catalogue (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?lenovo/).
Too bad there wasn't a youtube video on the startup.

:engel016:

Hughes-MDflyer4
March 30th, 2013, 16:40
Glad everyone is enjoying it!

It is nice. I read the manual so that I could attempt repeat attempt to spool it up. There are about 3 or 4 Shift + (X) to go thru for the start up
(This puppy won't start with the conventional CTRL + E routine. I could get the main rotor blade to spin 2 maybe 3 rotations then it would poop
out and after many repeated attempts, my patience pooped out as well. I had to install it to a dummy folder so that I could manually delete
all the effects and other related files as this doesn't come with uninstaller.

Thanks but no thanks. Again, nice helo and wish I could of had better luck with the startup but I guess it just didn't work out.
Too bad there wasn't a youtube video on the startup.

:engel016:

Due to the limits of the FSX flight model, you have to start the throttles out at 1% when engaging the starters, then roll the throttles up to about 50% for the engines to continue to spool up.

It is intentional that the helicopter is to be started by hand (without the use of Ctrl+E).

Flyboy208
March 30th, 2013, 19:41
Still a bit of a learning curve, but my real world Helo flying has been useful - Great Job with this addon ! Mike

Barnes
March 31st, 2013, 00:24
Im interested in buying but can someone please post some screenshots of the cockpit and the external model in daylight!? Im not going to risk it from what i have seen so far! I need to make a comparison between this and the excellent 222 from cera sim.

Please help. :wavey:

Ferry_vO
March 31st, 2013, 01:28
Barnes: It is freeware, so no risk at all!

Ferry_vO
March 31st, 2013, 02:05
By the way, am I the only one hearing the Airwolf theme when even just reading 'Bell 222'...? :icon_lol:

euroastar350
March 31st, 2013, 02:23
Most current screenshots are located here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/euroastar350/sets/72157630900682434/)

Bear in mind that this will be a continued work in progress. I could have spent more time on the bird, but I have other priorities at the moment including my commitments with Milviz and the upcoming Bell 407. I will provide periodic updates and in the end, I am planning on doing all new visuals for the exterior and most importantly, the virtual cockpit.

Startup is simple.

1.) Once loaded, the helicopter/engines will spooldown. it is imperative that the pilot panel is loaded up once to ensure rotor will engage during engine start

2.) Open overhead panel (Shift+4) and turn on fuel valves

3.) Open collective control (Shift+7) and increase throttle to 5%

4.) Open co-pilot panel (Shift+2) and enage engine starters (one at a time)

5.) Once either engine is started, push starter button again to disengage. Open overhead panel and turn on the generator and invertor for the started engine. Repeat process for the second engine

6.) Once both engines are running, throttles can now be increased to 100%. Be sure to activate both hydraulic switches before takeoff

FSX68
March 31st, 2013, 04:40
Most current screenshots are located here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/euroastar350/sets/72157630900682434/)

Bear in mind that this will be a continued work in progress. I could have spent more time on the bird, but I have other priorities at the moment including my commitments with Milviz and the upcoming Bell 407. I will provide periodic updates and in the end, I am planning on doing all new visuals for the exterior and most importantly, the virtual cockpit.

Startup is simple.

1.) Once loaded, the helicopter/engines will spooldown. it is imperative that the pilot panel is loaded up once to ensure rotor will engage during engine start

3.) Open collective control (Shift+7) and increase throttle to 5%

5.) Once either engine is started, push starter button again to disengage. Open overhead panel and turn on the generator and invertor for the started engine. Repeat process for the second engine

6.) Once both engines are running, throttles can now be increased to 100%. Be sure to activate both hydraulic switches before takeoff

or you can......

7.) As it spools down upon load up, you can quickly hold down the CTRL + E keys and it will spool up again. Least it worked for me.

Until more definitive and lucid instructions come along that's the way I start it.

I understand the press SHIFT + (Your fav number here) and push this and press that, but I see legions of buttons and numbers and indicators
that are just barely labeled as to what the sam hill they are. How about some pictures with red arrows pointing to just what it is that I am
supposed to push and press. Some of the Devs for the Tube liners are more intricate to start up yet they provide some pics or other instructional
info (visuals) that will aid in a successful startup. Appreciate it. It is a nice helo and I think it is wonderful that this is freeware but
it don't do me any good to wonder aimlessly from the different Shift + (number) screens looking and frantically trying this, that and the other
hoping for a different outcome!!! Bottom line here, Looking for visual aids to assist with the directions in the manual.

therealjambo
March 31st, 2013, 04:59
Thank you for a wonderful model, I seem to be having a few problems keeping the engines running and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I follow the start up procedure to the letter, run the engines up to 100%, ensure all switches are made, then as I'm about to take off I lose all power. Rotor rpm drops away and engines shut down. I think I'm making a basic error but I'm not sure what. I would be most grateful for your advice.Thanks.

falcon409
March 31st, 2013, 07:13
This seems to be an ongoing problem that either needs a lot more explanation or fixing. I had problems also getting the #1 engine to spool up and stay running. So, thinking that maybe parameters from a previous flight were mucking things up I setup a cold&dark default flight with the default Cessna...all switches off. Loaded that up and switched to the Heli. . .engines spooled down and I loaded the Pilot Panel. . .next the overhead and turned on both fuel valves. . .next the collective and set #1 to 5%. . .opened the copilot panel and engaged the starter for #1 engine, engine spools up, sounds like it's about to catch and then "nothing". . .it spools down and all is quiet. I observed that through the entire spool up, the rotors never moved is there a rotor clutch/brake that's missing from the startup sequence?

As others have mentioned. . .I appreciate the gift, beautiful Heli and I'd love to fly it, but the startup is either missing something from the sequence of switches and buttons or something is missing from the explanation.

falcon409
March 31st, 2013, 07:17
Still a bit of a learning curve, but my real world Helo flying has been useful - Great Job with this addon ! Mike

Ok Flyboy, with your realworld experience what is it in the sequence for startup (after reading my previous post please), that the rest of us aren't comprehending?. . .I should add here before someone asks the obvious question. . .yes there is fuel in the Heli!

therealjambo
March 31st, 2013, 07:39
Just a quick update, got everything started and let it run for a minute or so, used the autopilot to hover to 30 feet, then transitioned to forward flight, at this point it was looking good and I managed a circuit of KNSE. As I was coming in it happened again, lost all power and control. Would love to figure out whats wrong?

FSX68
March 31st, 2013, 08:36
This seems to be an ongoing problem that either needs a lot more explanation or fixing. I had problems also getting the #1 engine to spool up and stay running. So, thinking that maybe parameters from a previous flight were mucking things up I setup a cold&dark default flight with the default Cessna...all switches off. Loaded that up and switched to the Heli. . .engines spooled down and I loaded the Pilot Panel. . .next the overhead and turned on both fuel valves. . .next the collective and set #1 to 5%. . .opened the copilot panel and engaged the starter for #1 engine, engine spools up, sounds like it's about to catch and then "nothing". . .it spools down and all is quiet. I observed that through the entire spool up, the rotors never moved is there a rotor clutch/brake that's missing from the startup sequence?

As others have mentioned. . .I appreciate the gift, beautiful Heli and I'd love to fly it, but the startup is either missing something from the sequence of switches and buttons or something is missing from the explanation.

Falcon,

Share your feelings. Wish there had been cold and dark or CTRL + E start up options or at least some visual aids to accompany the directions.
Even Natops manuals come with pictures (illustrations).

falcon409
March 31st, 2013, 09:12
I see a lot of people viewing this thread, some of which have already mentioned that they have started the Heli and are flying. Please take the time, if you are reading this to share any insight. Did you follow the sequence as outlined in this thread or did you deviate from it in any way to accomplish engine start? Did you add a step from previous knowledge where you might have had a similar problem? I know what the developer is saying is the correct sequence and it doesn't take a licensed pilot to follow the steps so what is it that we're missing?

therealjambo
March 31st, 2013, 09:21
@falcon409 The way I managed to get it flying was follow the steps as per start up instructions. Then when both engines are started gradually increase engine RPM TO 50%. once this is done you will see a visible change in the rotor speed and the noise will increase. I then powered up to 100% engine RPM and was then able to take off. Shortly into the flight however as i was saying the power was lost.

therealjambo
March 31st, 2013, 09:23
Forgot to mention when it goes silent as if powering down just ignore that as it is still running. Or at least mine was.

falcon409
March 31st, 2013, 09:34
Forgot to mention when it goes silent as if powering down just ignore that as it is still running. Or at least mine was.
Thanks, I've followed the sequence exactly as outlined here and also via the manual (can't believe I actually read the manual). As you state when the engine sounds like it's winding down. . .well in my case it does. When it goes silent, it's because nothing is running. I appreciate the need for realism, but at the end of the day, I want to be able to fly and unless something changes by the end of the day today as far as a remedy for the inability to start this helicopter. . .free or not it will be gone. I have several other Helicopters that I fly regularly so I won't be out anything.

FSX68
March 31st, 2013, 10:13
Ok,

With the help of my son, we managed to get this thing started. Found some of the fuel gauges and other thingy bobs and wiffle valves to start it up.

Still would of been nice if some visual aids were included in the manual. Maybe I can do what they should of done. I think I will make uninstaller for this
as well = make installer/uninstaller.

falcon409
March 31st, 2013, 10:25
Ok,

With the help of my son, we managed to get this thing started. Found some of the fuel gauges and other thingy bobs and wiffle valves to start it up.

Still would of been nice if some visual aids were included in the manual. Maybe I can do what they should of done. I think I will make uninstaller for this
as well = make installer/uninstaller.

Ok. . . .and what did you do differently to get it started. . .I also found all the necessary gauges, I have from the start. . .but watching them doesn't start the engine. . .it only confirms what I already know, which is that it won't start with the procedures outlined in the manual. If I've loaded the 2D, there's fuel in the tanks, fuel switches on, battery on, throttle set to 5%, start switch for #1 active. . .based on what the manual tells me, it should start and it does not.

PRB
March 31st, 2013, 11:07
Here's what I found about starting the engines. I opened the collective panel and set the values on each engine to "1", as the book said. Then hit the starter button. Then tried to advance the throttles using my CH Products throttle lever. That doesn't work. Helicopters are strange. Started over. I hit the starter button, waited a couple seconds, then started clicking the green up arrow on the collective panel for the engine being started. I just slowly clicked and clicked until it was up to "50". Engine started. Repeat with other engine.

Then I tried to take off, using my throttle levers on the CH unit. Engines seemed to die, but came back after I brought the levers back. Then I went back to that collective panel and ran the two values up to "100". Now I could take off and fly around.

For about 30 seconds! :icon_lol: First my radios went dead, then the engines... I did have the batteries and generators on.

strikehawk
March 31st, 2013, 11:28
Well, I managed to get it started but when I tried to get it into the air I had two problems...

1 Aircraft began to slide backward until I had pushed the stick 75% forward, almost impossible to maintain any form of hover with out the hover gauge activated

2 As the aircraft began to translate from hover to forward flight aircraft began to first pitch nose up and then yaw violently to the right. This happened three times before I quit the bird. After the first time I check my controllers calibration which was good. I did adjust the null zones for the stick and was hoping for an A799 but the next two flights had the same result.

Anyone else having this problem? or is it just me? Would like some feed back on this gripe if there is anyone else that had the same problem but found a fix.

Hughes-MDflyer4
March 31st, 2013, 11:40
Well, I managed to get it started but when I tried to get it into the air I had two problems...

1 Aircraft began to slide backward until I had pushed the stick 75% forward, almost impossible to maintain any form of hover with out the hover gauge activated

2 As the aircraft began to translate from hover to forward flight aircraft began to first pitch nose up and then yaw violently to the right. This happened three times before I quit the bird. After the first time I check my controllers calibration which was good. I did adjust the null zones for the stick and was hoping for an A799 but the next two flights had the same result.

Anyone else having this problem? or is it just me? Would like some feed back on this gripe if there is anyone else that had the same problem but found a fix.

As stated in the documentation, having your hydraulics on is very important! Sounds like you have not turned them on.

therealjambo
March 31st, 2013, 11:50
@Hughes-MDflyer4 Thanks you for this gift, could you advise me as to why I have a total loss of power a few minutes into a flight. I followed the instructions in the manual.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Flyboy208
March 31st, 2013, 11:58
Ed, I guess I spoke too soon, because I only flew it for a few minutes yesterday, but today I had a complete loss of power after roughly 5 minutes of flight, and have followed the startup procedure to the letter. So who knows? Hopefully there will be a fix for this . Mike :salute:

FSX68
March 31st, 2013, 12:05

Hey strike,

I had same issued. I was thinking WTF? over.... That don't sit too well in my wheelhouse.

And YES I had the hydraulics ON.

FSX68
March 31st, 2013, 12:42
Ok. . . .and what did you do differently to get it started. . .I also found all the necessary gauges, I have from the start. . .but watching them doesn't start the engine. . .it only confirms what I already know, which is that it won't start with the procedures outlined in the manual. If I've loaded the 2D, there's fuel in the tanks, fuel switches on, battery on, throttle set to 5%, start switch for #1 active. . .based on what the manual tells me, it should start and it does not.

Falcon here is verbage THEY used and pictures of what/where I went to start this thing up.

3.) Open collective control (Shift+7) and increase throttle to 5% I did come back to this screen (below) and managed to click the center up arrow and raise values to 100 on both.

6.) Once both engines are running, throttles can now be increased to 100% (See pic #2) above. Be sure to activate both hydraulic switches before takeoff

Unless I missed something, I got it started. I guess I am the only one to "step up" and do this dog and pony show.

euroastar350
March 31st, 2013, 13:55
Please be certain to load the default Air Trike first, then switch over to the B222. I'm hoping everyone has done this?

therealjambo
March 31st, 2013, 14:19
Please be certain to load the default Air Trike first, then switch over to the B222. I'm hoping everyone has done this?

Yep done that, starts ok but wont stay running, total power failure after 2-3 minutes. I keep trying but still the same result.

Lionheart
March 31st, 2013, 14:33
You know, it sounds like alot of people are probably using cold and dark startup points from 'other' planes with this sophisticated Helo. This will will need things ON that you may have shut off in other birds.

strikehawk
March 31st, 2013, 15:07
Well, I have a problem if I have to load one bird up and then the one I want to fly. I rarely fly offline so since there is no way to change a bird once I'm in a server I guess this will be one that I'll keep so I can see others. Maybe I'll try later on, having said that it is a nice looking 222. Thanks for releasing out to us anyway.:salute:

falcon409
March 31st, 2013, 16:57
Yep, tried it with the trike running and with it cold & dark. . .same results. . .spool up. . . . .spool down. . .no go. I appreciate the labor and time and effort, but it's a frustration I don't need in my life. It's gone.

TuFun
March 31st, 2013, 17:27
How I start the Bell 222A...

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/03/31/DsSgz.jpg

Did this little video on how I start the 222A, but forgot to enable the hand, so watch the video closely, it's in HD for larger viewing. Shift+4 brings up the panel that's shown above and the numbers are the sequence I used, but not necessarily have to be in that order except for the #1. ;) Make sure there lit up green!

In the video I have shift+4 panel and shift+7 throttle panels displayed. On the throttle panel you will notice 3 green arrows. Set the first green arrow to #1, followed by the start button (press keyboard #2). You should hear the igniters clicking. Once the clicking has stopped set the throttle to 50 by holding down on the green arrow. You should now hear the engine spoolup to 50%. Do the same with sequence with #2 engine (press keyboard #3 for start). At 50% go to the shift+4 panel and flip four white switches on (gen + inverters). Once both are at 50%, raise to 100% by using the center green arrow... either click or hold down until 100%. You are now ready to fly. Flew for 30 minutes with no issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5TW-Cx-wOs

Flyboy208
March 31st, 2013, 18:54
Great help Ted, now just to memorize that procedure. Cheers! Mike :salute:

Hughes-MDflyer4
March 31st, 2013, 19:18
I was just able to replicate the problem with the engines shutting down mid-flight. Not sure what is causing this, but it seemed to happen when changing views. George will have to look into this one...I have no clue why it is happening.

Thanks for making that video, TuFun! Sure saved me some time there.

TuFun
March 31st, 2013, 20:12
Great help Ted, now just to memorize that procedure. Cheers! Mike :salute:

Mike... once your go thru it a few times just clicking a few switches, press a few buttons, your in the air! ;)

TuFun
March 31st, 2013, 20:14
Airwolf... almost!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bzSQElBv4

Hughes-MDflyer4
March 31st, 2013, 20:53
George has informed me that prior to loading the 222, the view point should be changed to the exterior (so that the 222 is loaded in the sim with the viewpoint outside). This should resolve the issue of the 222 shutting down in flight.

TuFun
March 31st, 2013, 21:23
George has informed me that prior to loading the 222, the view point should be changed to the exterior (so that the 222 is loaded in the sim with the viewpoint outside). This should resolve the issue of the 222 shutting down in flight.

I haven't had that issue of shutting down, but on initial loading my gauges are not activated unless I cycle thru the cockpit using "A" key. Then I'll go thru the startup procedure with no problems.
I can cycle all views with no shutdown. I remember my FSD O-2 gauges was like that until I cycle thru the cockpit.

therealjambo
April 1st, 2013, 03:28

Thank you for your efforts, I really thought that would work, having followed all instructions to the letter, after a few minutes it is as before, total loss of power. It's a shame as I really like this helicopter and I can see a lot of effort has gone into it. Hopefully someone can suggest a fix.

TuFun
April 1st, 2013, 10:27
Fun chopper to fly, easy to land!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIuD4qxMuZI

TuFun
April 1st, 2013, 10:40
Thank you for your efforts, I really thought that would work, having followed all instructions to the letter, after a few minutes it is as before, total loss of power. It's a shame as I really like this helicopter and I can see a lot of effort has gone into it. Hopefully someone can suggest a fix.

I'm curious as to when you load the chopper, is it running or is it starting to shutdown? In my case it's shutting down. I'll wait till it's shut down completely. Then cycle interior cockpit view with the "A" key. Then I will go thru the procedure for startup. In my case I have not had a shutdown. This seems to work for me.

therealjambo
April 1st, 2013, 12:34
Yes that's exactly what I've been doing, load up in external view using the default trike initially, cycle to v.c view, follow the start procedure to the letter, run both engines up to 100%, pull power and take off. that bit's O.K. Each time, I think to myself it's flying longer this time, but just as I begin to let out a sigh of relief.....lose everything.
One thing I have noticed which is probably coincidental is that I get the "FUEL TANK INTCON" warning illuminate as everything drops.

TuFun
April 1st, 2013, 13:31
Yes that's exactly what I've been doing, load up in external view using the default trike initially, cycle to v.c view, follow the start procedure to the letter, run both engines up to 100%, pull power and take off. that bit's O.K. Each time, I think to myself it's flying longer this time, but just as I begin to let out a sigh of relief.....lose everything.
One thing I have noticed which is probably coincidental is that I get the "FUEL TANK INTCON" warning illuminate as everything drops.

In my case I don't load the trike. I load up the Bell 222A and cycle thru the different cockpit views until I'm at the beginning. Puzzling isn't it! Hmm... going to record a video as to how I start my flight.
Going flying! -TF

therealjambo
April 1st, 2013, 13:38
Got to stop now...up early for work, I think I'll try that tomorrow and see what happens.

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

TuFun
April 1st, 2013, 17:14
Two startup videos, one showing when gauges did not function and battery switch did nothing until I cycled thru the cockpit, then the spoolup sound will return and gauges become active. The second video showing cycled thru the cockpit view before startup, battery switch and gauges function as should. The flight was 22 minutes in length with indicator lights showing all good, accept the gear up status. Loaded the chopper, no trike or external views to start.

The little hand is now activated for you to follow. ;)

No gauge activated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVYauPP85Y

Function normal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJiE8-jwzaI

therealjambo
April 1st, 2013, 22:34
Just a thought, would it make a difference installing to a temporary folder first rather than directly? I installed to a temp folder. Maybe I should try to install again directly?

therealjambo
April 2nd, 2013, 11:01
OK, I've tried everything, I've even uninstalled, and installed directly. I've tried every combination of start, cycled through views and loaded panels. Absolutely nothing works, she starts lovely and I can get airborne for about 3 minutes then I lose all power, everything. I really don't know what to do now. If anybody can help I'd really appreciate it.

therealjambo
April 2nd, 2013, 11:41
Success!! I thought I'd give it one more test flight and I've had everything burning and turning for about 20 minutes now. I loaded from the 222A and cycled through as before, however this time I noticed the caution power light had extinguished where it wasn't before. Anyway I'm a happy chappy. Oh by the way I really enjoy this forum, don't post much but this is a fantastic community. Thanks

TuFun
April 2nd, 2013, 11:52
Success!! I thought I'd give it one more test flight and I've had everything burning and turning for about 20 minutes now. I loaded from the 222A and cycled through as before, however this time I noticed the caution power light had extinguished where it wasn't before. Anyway I'm a happy chappy. Oh by the way I really enjoy this forum, don't post much but this is a fantastic community. Thanks

Cool! Yep, just make sure all your caution lights are out. Only one that's should be displayed is when the gear is up! Cycling views thru the cockpit views first seems to work. As in that first video showing inoperative gauges and sound fading out. The second video shows to cycle thru the cockpit views first, then do the startup procedure. I flown several 30+ minute flights with no problems.

Killbilly
April 2nd, 2013, 17:48
Thanks, ERS! I am loving this bird. I got it started (after following the advice to cycle through all views first -- thanks, forum members) and had a very nice flight from Cushman to Orcas. It flies very nicely and I had no problems with the engines or hydraulics.

I did notice one little glitch with the model, though. When the main doors are opened, little bits don't open with them. This is no biggie ('cause I don't fly around with the doors open or anything), but I thought I'd point it out in case a patch or upgrade is forthcoming.

Again, thanks for the great rotorwing!

TuFun
April 2nd, 2013, 18:25
Thanks, ERS! I am loving this bird. I got it started (after following the advice to cycle through all views first -- thanks, forum members) and had a very nice flight from Cushman to Orcas. It flies very nicely and I had no problems with the engines or hydraulics.

Awesome! Glad I could help get this bird in the air!!! ;)

Flyboy208
April 2nd, 2013, 21:14
Thanks for the collective troubleshooting and information sharing here at the SOH! Have this Bell Beauty almost flawless in flight now ! Mike :applause:

Naismith
April 2nd, 2013, 23:59
So much for choppers being so ugly that the Earth repels them, that is a pretty thing indeed. :applause:

euroastar350
April 3rd, 2013, 16:34
Will do a service pack, revised startup procedures and release the paintkit

Bruce Thompson
April 4th, 2013, 02:18
Will do a service pack, revised startup procedures and release the paintkit

That would be great, thank you euroastar350 :jump::jump::guinness::guinness:

warchild
April 4th, 2013, 04:46
By the way, am I the only one hearing the Airwolf theme when even just reading 'Bell 222'...? :icon_lol:

ummmmmm, no... ;)

gorgeous chopper.. Thank you ERS :) :)

euroastar350
April 5th, 2013, 03:53
Glad you guys love the chopper, at least I didn't get bashed here for the 3 years of work like I got from one member at Hovercontrol. Bear in mind that this is not the final release and that there will be additional models at a later date.

Sid2008
April 5th, 2013, 05:08
Thank you very much.
Sid

TuFun
April 5th, 2013, 08:36
Glad you guys love the chopper, at least I didn't get bashed here for the 3 years of work like I got from one member at Hovercontrol. Bear in mind that this is not the final release and that there will be additional models at a later date.

Yep, I do along with the "B" model from Cera Sim! Once I figured out a simple solution to keep her running in the air, a fun and easy chopper to fly!! ;)

therealjambo
April 5th, 2013, 09:11

I'm really pleased with my new helicopter and I'm grateful to you for your efforts. Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2