PDA

View Full Version : Lindbergh's Miles M12 Mohawk

Dev One
March 30th, 2013, 05:54
I've just uploaded her to www.britsim.com. She's designed for FS9, but will portover to FSX with some exceptions.
She is a high polycount Gmax compiliation using an 'x files' technique and as such all the cockpit details & animations are visible in exterior views as well as the VC.
The VC is based on the panaoramic 'eyerevolution' view available on the internet. Assistance was given to me by Skysports Engineering (they completed some of the restoration) - for which many thanks. No info on the aircraft on the Lindbergh sites I visited, but there are indications of where he flew in 1937 & 1938 in her.
Happy flying & landings.
Keith83867

normb
March 31st, 2013, 05:23
I've just uploaded her to www.britsim.com (http://www.britsim.com). She's designed for FS9, but will portover to FSX with some exceptions.
She is a high polycount Gmax compiliation using an 'x files' technique and as such all the cockpit details & animations are visible in exterior views as well as the VC.
The VC is based on the panaoramic 'eyerevolution' view available on the internet. Assistance was given to me by Skysports Engineering (they completed some of the restoration) - for which many thanks. No info on the aircraft on the Lindbergh sites I visited, but there are indications of where he flew in 1937 & 1938 in her.
Happy flying & landings.
Keith83867

Kieth,

Thanks for sharing your designs with the community! I downloaded this new bird as soon as I saw it and have been enjoying it for a couple days. Great subject and great job! Thanks again.

Norm

Dev One
March 31st, 2013, 12:25
Thanks Normb, glad you are enjoying her.

Thanks also for the Sticky Admin.
Keith

huub vink
April 1st, 2013, 02:03
Thanks for making this unusual aircraft! A really great "Golden Age of Aviation" addition.

Cheers,
Huub

wombat666
April 1st, 2013, 06:48
And another 'Thank You' as well, fits into GW3 perfectly.
I've always looked as this era of Miles Aircraft as a high point, very clean and quite 'Art Deco'.
:applause: