PDA

View Full Version : HU - SAAB J 105 OE

stuartcox
March 22nd, 2013, 02:13
Browsing through avsim.su, I found this link to a wonderful Saab J105 OE!
http://www.tigerstaffel.at/en/SaabSimEn_FS2004.htm
A fantastic AC, very detailed and in several liveries with two models. (Feb. 2013)

Fits in nicely with the great Military AI Works 'Zeltweg' scenery!

Stuart

Ferry_vO
March 22nd, 2013, 06:14
Very nice aircraft, and it's been around for a while. IIRC the first version was for Fs2002, then this came as payware but is now released as freeware. Strangely it is still on sale at Simmarket though..
The designer is a mechanic in the Austrian air force and works on these jets for a living, and it shows in the model.

Recently he released a fully native FsX model so he's still updating it.

Motormouse
March 22nd, 2013, 06:16
An oldie, but a goodie, Christian Haibock's Saab.
There was an alternate payware version of this done and sold by fsquality IIRC, same author.
And I think Ronny Olafson has another version of same model on his site focussed on Swedish AF.

EDIT: link for Swedish variants -----> http://www.rbdesign.se/flygplan_SKOL.html
(scroll down the page!)

Ttfn

Pete

Jagdflieger
March 22nd, 2013, 08:13
That Saab looks like the perfect aeroplane to tour the Austrian Alps in.

I tried to download it three times, but for some reason once it shows up in the Download Folder, it just disappears from the folder before I can copy it or run it.

Any ideas? I've never seen that happen before.

Tom Clayton
March 22nd, 2013, 19:25
I downloaded to my "downloads" folder via Chrome with no issues.

Wim
March 23rd, 2013, 00:50
Jadgflieger, that seems like your antivirus protection is deleting it or putting it in quaratine.
My Norton did the same, but i could overrule Norton and just recover the file.
There is nothing wrong with it. This sometimes happens to file that are not downloaded frequently.

Wim

Blackbird686
March 23rd, 2013, 08:53
Jagd -- Check your PM's and your e-mail. Cheers -- BB686:USA-flag: