PDA

View Full Version : Something for everyone Fw 189 Jaycee

HouseHobbit
March 18th, 2013, 10:56
Master Jaycee has allowed a Hobbit of unknown ways to release his work in missions packages..
so here we go..
I have, with the help of several Masters and the ETO team have a set of beta Fw 189's in pretty new skins for all..
Masters,Jaycee, Slip Stream, Renatus, and members of the ETO team have had this.. And with thier help I have a beta for all..
I am building missions in ETO and MAW Eastern front..
Thanks, for the release of this fun bird..She turns like a ex wife in divorce court, and is a challenge to deal with..
Thanks to Master Jaycee and all who have helped in this effort..:applause:

lewis11777
March 18th, 2013, 12:22
Owen has this model been modified since the last release? If so does it have functional landing gear?

pete1
March 18th, 2013, 13:07
These look absolutely amazing!,well done everybody involved in these birds.

HouseHobbit
March 18th, 2013, 18:08
Owen has this model been modified since the last release? If so does it have functional landing gear?

Yes, it has landing gear..
I have adjusted the model from Jaycee for this..
This is a beta model, NOT a Polished up model..WIP as we say..

So here we go with it..It will take me a couple of weeks to finish all the missions for this Package..
With my present work load..As always doing several things at once..:icon_lol:

There are 4 new Fw 189 models to be included with missions in ETO/Europe and MAW/Eastern front missions..

gaw
March 19th, 2013, 04:32
very cool......the prolific Hobbit!

Led Zeppelin
March 19th, 2013, 10:22
a beta cockpit, good news!

HouseHobbit
March 19th, 2013, 18:53
a beta cockpit, good news!

Master Led, it isn't a perfect VC, I pinched one from another ETO aircraft years ago and stuffed into this for my use..
These are just beta models, WIP as we say..
I would welcome a more proper VC, but as it is, this works in a pinch..:jump:
And they are a BLAST to fly, great fun indeed!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

dancat
March 23rd, 2013, 17:07
looks like my old model.
haven't been here in forever but I still need to upload my Gmax models someplace so people can continue my work.
Jon

lewis11777
March 23rd, 2013, 17:58
Hey Jon nice to hear from you, hope you are doing well. Hey was it you who had a nearly finished P-40 or was that someone else. What have you been up to BTW?

dancat
March 23rd, 2013, 18:33
hey Lewis!
yeah I had one and thought it was uploaded in one of the ETO addons but maybe not.
haven't been doing much over the last year.
herniated 2 discs in my lower back at work last March and have been out ever since....
should get back into cfs3 but I'm running Windows 8 right now and don't know if they work together.

HouseHobbit
March 23rd, 2013, 18:53
looks like my old model.
haven't been here in forever but I still need to upload my Gmax models someplace so people can continue my work.
Jon
Jon it is your old model, just re skinned and new air files and gear from the ETO FW 189..
VC is pinched from another ETO aircraft , and works better then nothing..:applause:
Just some of Your wonderful works..
have the credit written to reflect this,
Oh yea!
:salute: :salute: :salute:

dancat
March 23rd, 2013, 19:20
not a problem Owen.
didn't think anyone made another 189 but wasn't sure.

HouseHobbit
March 23rd, 2013, 19:23
not a problem Owen.
didn't think anyone made another 189 but wasn't sure.
Yea I sent a message at Facebook about this..
to ya..
Thanks for these as always grateful..:applause:

gecko
March 23rd, 2013, 22:29
looks like my old model.
Jon
Might that include that slick looking Dora?:jump:

hey Lewis!
yeah I had one and thought it was uploaded in one of the ETO addons but maybe not.
haven't been doing much over the last year.
herniated 2 discs in my lower back at work last March and have been out ever since....
should get back into cfs3 but I'm running Windows 8 right now and don't know if they work together.

Ouch! That sounds rather unpleasant, hope recovery is going well. Windows 8 and CFS3 are compatible, but the config utility might give you some trouble.

Pat Pattle
March 24th, 2013, 00:42
Hi Jon, Sorry to hear of your back problems :(

CFS3 will work with W8 I understand, there was a thread here somewhere.

You still have a folder on the ETO/RS ftp site, if you have time you could upload your models there to preserve them.

dancat
March 24th, 2013, 13:40
thanks Pat, forgot about the ETO site.
here's the Dora if anybody wants it. don't know if I included everything cause like I said, I don't have the game installed.
and thanks for the back pain problems. it's been hard and I never thought I'd be 36 feeling like I'm 90..

gosd
March 24th, 2013, 14:51
Thanks dancat for the Dora file.I have aproblem with the auto start not working.I think there is a way to go arround this but I forgot, any help would be appreciated :mixedsmi:.

dancat
March 24th, 2013, 18:53
ugh.. it's something I did in the air cfg.
don't remember what though. I never use auto start and found a way to make them start as close to real as I could.
look into the I-16 I made cause it had the same problem.

HouseHobbit
March 24th, 2013, 20:33
In the Aircraft config file you will find this line: normalized_starter_torque=0.0098

Change this line to: normalized_starter_torque=0.2298

Using notepad/word or a XML editior program Save and close..
And away you go..
Thanks Jon for the Fw 190D
:applause: :applause: :applause:

dancat
March 25th, 2013, 01:06
lol!
thanks Owen, I don't even remember how I made things work (or not work)

gecko
March 25th, 2013, 08:17
Sweet! Thanks Jon! I like seeing the prop pitch change, cool feature! It seems to be missing a drop tank called in the xdp, otherwise she seems like everything is there. Thanks again!

dancat
March 25th, 2013, 10:47
sorry about that! I'll see if I can find it and upload it later.
glad ya like it!!

lewis11777
March 25th, 2013, 15:43
John sorry to hear about your back but good to see you around again. What are the major differences between windows 7 and 8? Is that P-40 near completion? I will definitely test fly it for you if you want. Hey you gave us the Dora already. I have had that for sometime and I'm pretty sure it came from you (very nice plane).