PDA

View Full Version : ALPHASIM F-8 Question

burcham8
March 12th, 2013, 04:40
Guys,

Now that Alphasim/Virtavia have released their F-8 as freeware, is there anyone who has in their collection the "F-8E_CLEAN" model they would be willing to send me?

Thanks in advance!

Marc

SSI01
March 12th, 2013, 05:28
I have the airplane as well, but don't have the model you're requesting, so I guess that makes two of us. If anyone has this and can e-mail it, I'd be grateful.:salute:

p3aewguy
March 12th, 2013, 14:35
I have the airplane as well, but don't have the model you're requesting, so I guess that makes two of us. If anyone has this and can e-mail it, I'd be grateful.:salute:

Gentlemen,

PM me your emails! I have it and I can forward it to you. I don't remember who the modeler (I think it was the original modeler who worked for/with Alphasim)was, but I don't think he'll mind me emailing it.

A little history there was a lot of heated forum posts over this at the old Alphasim forum over this model as it wasn't sanctioned by the leader of Alphasim. The modeler released it, filling a forum request and it was quickly withdrawn.

If he shows up and here and gives me permission via PM (and only if), I'll upload it.

Dave

expat
March 13th, 2013, 02:20
Carl "Ninjamouse" Edwards as I recall made the model.

p3aewguy
March 13th, 2013, 15:18
Carl "Ninjamouse" Edwards as I recall made the model.

Thanks, Expat! Maybe he'll drop in or drop me a line.... I don't want to post it or upload it without his permission.

Back in the day, there was a world of "stuff" over this model on the old Alphasim forum. Not from him, mind you, but from the management. I remember receiving a very rude PM when I suggested uploading this model back then, again from the management.

Dave