PDA

View Full Version : March Update Status

O-1Driver
January 8th, 2009, 09:07
Gentlemen,

Sorry I have not been as active on the board these past few weeks. Health issues for both me and my wife, along with Holiday guests have taken a toll on my available time for ETO.

I thought I would take a minute to let you know that the March Update is really coming together nicely and the guys will be sharing some screenshots with you very soon of some gorgeous new aircraft, scenery and missions that will be included in the update. Many of the aircraft will feature beautiful skins by our master painter Bravo4 along with additional skins contributed by other outstanding painters.:woot: There will also be a new effects XML that will further improve existing effects and include new ones as well. Included will be several new rail cars with greatly enhanced explode effects. There will also be weather packs for the Dragoon missions and new weather for England, France and Italy. Included will be a new weather file that has very light Summer scattered rain showers that are widely spread out over your flight path but have no lightning.

This update will knock your socks off, Steve Seybolt has even come out of retirement to model some new buildings for us.:ernae: I only wish we could bribe him in to building more aircraft. We will also be including his excellent P-47, P-51 and P-39 cockpits as well.

If you think ETO looks good now just wait till you see what all we have planned for 2009. Lock and Load, Strap In and Hang On.:jump:

Best Regards

Steve

loverboy1
January 8th, 2009, 09:20
as a simmer , im gald to say

booooooooooyah

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

im excited

thanks

LB/JOSHUA

loverboy1
January 8th, 2009, 09:21
GALD= spelling error , glad ....lol

O-1Driver
January 8th, 2009, 09:38
Kitty Hawk for operations in Italy, You know that Rob will insure that the Aussies are well represented in Italy in this update. The update includes a lot of new airfields for Italy and Corsica.

Steve

rbp71854
January 8th, 2009, 10:06
Here are some screenies of alpha assault sector Operation Dragoon