PDA

View Full Version : VUSN, VN ships

lazarus
February 28th, 2013, 11:03
Good day all! I am attempting to contact Mr. Baker and the other creators of the VN ships with regard to permissions to convert some of the impressive VN ships to FSX. I'd discovered, quite on a lark, as I was expecting total falure; that some (most)CFS2 ships can be converted, and arresting cables and catapults added to carriers without access to source files. For us FSX fishheads with fond memories of VN, and CG's incredible ships, and none likely to happen (soon or at all) for FSX, this opens up a whole lot of possibilities- give us another 10-15 years and FSX may be where CFS2 is. :icon_lol:

I am also trying to locate VN's CG9 USS Long Beach. While there is a listing in the old library, the link is kaput. Does any one have a copy that could be re-upped to the library,or know where one is hosted. I'd purely love to get Long Beach into the water and back out on YANKEE station, keep those cocky MiGs in check.

Happy hunting!

Captain Tenneal
March 3rd, 2013, 12:27
Friend

Your more then welcome to do what ever you want with them to get um going! ...... LB I don't know I lost allot a few years ago when I had a HDD failure Ill see if I can find it.

Rami
March 5th, 2013, 10:29
Lazarus,

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!