PDA

View Full Version : Add Ons by Rafael

mongoose
February 27th, 2013, 13:40
We seem to have lost all these?? (There doesn't seem to be any DL category for buildings or non drivable vehicles in the new DL set up)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=rafael

I have rafs initial versions but was trying to check if they were the same as the ones he uploaded

HouseHobbit
February 27th, 2013, 14:17
The Archive is being restored by some kind souls right now..
many of the downloads aren't available until this is finished.

I may have all of this saved on CD's from the past, if you know when they were first uploaded would be a big help..
I have these by date..

many of the original uploads were lost with the Crash of 2009 at SOH, and links were re-set up but many were not available after the crash Hackers if I remember right did this..

mongoose
February 27th, 2013, 14:26
Well I have found some more from there and have also contacted Rafael so eventually either he can pass them on or I can give them to u via the ftp for uploading; with his permission. Google search indicates uploaded abt feb 11 20009

grizzly50
February 27th, 2013, 17:23
Guys,

I am still in the process of re-uploading to SOH.

I have quite a few to go yet, so please bear with me.

There are others who had also been involved with this operation, and I don't know how far they have gotten with re-uploading.

Please bear with us, as this takes time.

grizzly50
February 27th, 2013, 19:48
mongoose,

OK, I have just uploaded Pages 1 and 2 of the old CFS3 Other section from the old SOH CFS3 Archive.

All of the rafael items are in there, and have been uploaded to CFS3 Other Add-Ons of the new SOH Library.

Available when Rami sees them.

;)

Rami
February 28th, 2013, 01:39
Good morning,

I approved them and archived them in the warbirds library according to date. :jump:

mongoose
February 28th, 2013, 07:58
Thanks for that. Just wonder if possible to have more headings such as buildings and vehicles as we used to??

gosd
February 28th, 2013, 09:03
Guys,

I am still in the process of re-uploading to SOH.

I have quite a few to go yet, so please bear with me.

There are others who had also been involved with this operation, and I don't know how far they have gotten with re-uploading.

Please bear with us, as this takes time.

I personnaly appreciate the hard work everybody is putting into restoring as much as possible the SOH site to its earlyer values and also adding along the way items that where availble on sites that do not longer exist.Thanks to all..three chears !!!:salute::icon29::guinness::icon29::salute:

(ps Pat Pattle work should be made available)

Rami
February 28th, 2013, 16:25
Thanks for that. Just wonder if possible to have more headings such as buildings and vehicles as we used to??

Mongoose,

I gave it a shot: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=13&sort=h&pp=20

gosd
February 28th, 2013, 16:38
Just had a look, nice work! :ernae:

mongoose
March 1st, 2013, 12:04
Mongoose,

I gave it a shot: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=13&sort=h&pp=20

MUch appreciated and great job!:applause:

grizzly50
March 1st, 2013, 21:01
:kilroy:Gentlemen,

Rami has slightly reorganized the SOH CFS3 Library after seeking my input on how it should be arranged.

He has done this to help streamline the CFS3 section and make things easier to find.

The major sections are now CFS3 Aircraft Add-Ons, CFS3 AvHistory Add-Ons, CFS3 Netwings Add-Ons, CFS3 Skins Add-Ons, and CFS3 Other Add-Ons.

Aircraft XDP file, MOS file, and internal mods are now in with the CFS3 aircraft. The same was done with vehicles, etc.

The biggest change was with the CFS3 Other Add-Ons section. All the categories from the old Archives are there, and then some, to make things easier to find.

I think he did a good job.

Please have a look and let us know what you think.

:d

Rami
March 2nd, 2013, 14:53
Please have a look and let us know what you think.

Guys,

The cricket you hear chirping in this thread since Kasey posed the question is getting restless leg syndrome. I'm really looking to see how all of you like the layout, so things are easier to find.

So speak up! :a1451:

HouseHobbit
March 2nd, 2013, 15:29
Thanks to ALL who are working very hard to return the Archives.

And the new ordering is wonderful many thanks Rami.

And there is Much Rejoicing!!
:applause: :applause: :applause: