PDA

View Full Version : Miles Master Overhaul

Hooky722
February 26th, 2013, 17:32
Does anybody have this it seems to be missing for the Library

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=12348

Hooky:salute:

Motormouse
February 27th, 2013, 03:57
hmm... Ted's fs2004 original is not on his site, but you can find it here ----> http://www.fs2000.org/2004/04/10/fs2004-miles-m9a-master-mk-1a/ if that helps

ttfn

Pete

Hooky722
February 27th, 2013, 05:40
Thanks Pete I've already got the aircraft actually its just that a few years back some SOH gents did an overhaul of it and a few others complete with some new textures they were in the library at one point as you can see but now no more sorry I should have explained better

Regards

Desert Rat
February 27th, 2013, 06:53
I'll see if I can find them and upload them. I did the model conversion and textures :d The models are for CFS2 and remapped, so tex's are not backwards compatible. They are however Multi-lod now, so would be fine for AI.

Jamie

Hooky722
February 27th, 2013, 07:26
That's great Jamie thanks alot

Regards

Desert Rat
February 28th, 2013, 13:02
Uploaded the prototype and Mk.1, the Mk.1a and M24 Emergency fighter will follow.

Jamie

Desert Rat
February 28th, 2013, 14:08
I've uploaded them all now. Dredging through my archives, I think I found the right ones, let me know if they are wonky, they may have been interim testing zips!! They were done in 2008, so things may have got muddled, I looked for the most recent files.

Jamie

Hooky722
February 28th, 2013, 14:53
I've uploaded them all now. Dredging through my archives, I think I found the right ones, let me know if they are wonky, they may have been interim testing zips!! They were done in 2008, so things may have got muddled, I looked for the most recent files.

Jamie

There all gud thank you Jamie except for no prop textures but did I hear you say that was irreversible?

Desert Rat
March 1st, 2013, 15:22
There all gud thank you Jamie except for no prop textures but did I hear you say that was irreversible?

Mr Hook,

if you refer to the stationary blade, yes I think you are right, the black blade and yellow tip are coloured by materials, not textures. This would involve me digging out the source files if I still have them to change.

If on the other hand you refer to the prop disc blur, it is a texture and should be adjustable, either substitute a prop of your choice for the 'propyelow' or whatever it is, or adjust the Alpha to a lighter tone. The prop disc is there in FS9, but very very feint, CFS2 displays this a bit darker.

Jamie