PDA

View Full Version : Where's Matt gone

Motormouse
February 24th, 2013, 02:55
Hope he's not had too much of Nigels' ouzo again...
Was wondering if he ever got round to finishing off those repaints of Wozza's P-51 he was working on?

ttfn

Pete

Blackbird686
February 24th, 2013, 04:53
Last time I spoke with him... he was working on those, as well as a special "OUZO" edtition to use to chase down me beloved "Savannah Queen".

He probably had to get some things sorted in the real world, mate. I'm sure he's floating around somewhere... He's a good kid and I'm sure we'll hear from him soon.

BB686:USA-flag:

wombat666
February 24th, 2013, 06:18
Deployed 'somewhere'.
:kilroy:

Matt Wynn
February 24th, 2013, 09:23
i'm still about.... vaguely, at war with my family once again and trying to get my Fledgling business up and running fully... :salute:

Motormouse
February 24th, 2013, 09:59
i'm still about.... vaguely, at war with my family once again and trying to get my Fledgling business up and running fully... :salute:

Ah-ha there he is!!
Was bit quiet around here thats' all..

ttfn

Pete

Matt Wynn
February 24th, 2013, 14:09
yeah, sorry about that... between FS, War with Family, Business start-up and Kerbal Space Program modding (Using the latter to practice modelling) it's kinda busy....

Tom Burnside
February 24th, 2013, 15:00
Your a busy man then Matt.

Matt Wynn
February 24th, 2013, 15:09
wouldn't have it any other way!:icon_lol: lucky to get 4 hours sleep of a night at the moment... my mind is just like Top Gears Stig......

.... Illegal in 17 US States! (i'm working on the rest :icon_lol:)

Tom Burnside
February 24th, 2013, 15:11
Haha sorry to ask again but how is those tornado paints getting on.

Matt Wynn
February 24th, 2013, 15:21
heard of Continental Drift? :icon_lol: similar sort of pace at the moment, got orders in for my Profile Artistry which kinda takes precedence over sim, as to the P-51's... they're safely tucked away awaiting my return (Including my Ouzo P-51D :icon_lol:)

Tom Burnside
February 24th, 2013, 15:29
Ok cool :salute: by the way just been on Spartsim and its gone. :frown:

Matt Wynn
February 24th, 2013, 15:58
yeah... i had it pulled beginning of the month... was costing me more than i can afford, and me being me i don't do asking for assistance... kinda one of the old 'Que Sera, Sera' type people, what happens, happens... and it happens for a reason :wiggle:

awj112
February 24th, 2013, 20:56
wouldn't have it any other way!:icon_lol: lucky to get 4 hours sleep of a night at the moment... my mind is just like Top Gears Stig......

.... Illegal in 17 US States! (i'm working on the rest :icon_lol:)

So, like the Stig, do you only know two facts about ducks and both of them are wrong?

Motormouse
February 25th, 2013, 00:30
Some say that he's terrified of ducks, and that there is an airport in Russia named after him....

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

ttfn

Pete

Bjoern
February 25th, 2013, 02:25
Kerbal Space Program modding (Using the latter to practice modelling)

Oh, whatcha doin' for KSP?

Matt Wynn
February 25th, 2013, 10:44
mostly creating landers and assisting other modders with texture work... i enjoy the crazy fun of KSP... designing a rocket which looks right only to, at launch see your SRB's make more progress than you do :icon_lol:... just finished putting first 4 modules together in orbit of my Space Station...

Here's a lander which i should soon have in KSP for example...
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x270/mattwynn/COMPONENTSMINUSDESCENTENGINE_zpsa200f96a.jpg

designed, built and textured by myself... see even though i might not be painting for FS9 i'll be painting in KSP, and vice versa... balancing act :icon_lol: and for anyone wondering what 'game' this is for go here (Demo Available): https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

Bjoern
February 26th, 2013, 04:36

;)

The lander looks like something out of a sci-fi horror film. And my Kerbals are already scared enough. :icon_lol:

I've just mastered the art of docking and am on my last Kerbmini mission. Next stop: Kerpollo and the Mun.
Should try again to land a probe first though. The last few tries ended in quite a few kerb-made craters in the dust.

Matt Wynn
February 26th, 2013, 04:50
i had that downloaded for my extended stay missions in Kerbin Orbit! never did get to fly it up to my station though :icon_lol:

current project is my lander and assisting with a launch vehicle, down in Add-on Development on KSP forums, anything URC or Tiger Dynamics related is me... (Username 'Tiger' over there) :icon_lol:

Bjoern
February 27th, 2013, 10:11
i had that downloaded for my extended stay missions in Kerbin Orbit! never did get to fly it up to my station though :icon_lol:

Well, it works. With a bit of part.cfg work, you could even scale it up to 500000000m size. :icon_lol:

current project is my lander and assisting with a launch vehicle, down in Add-on Development on KSP forums, anything URC or Tiger Dynamics related is me... (Username 'Tiger' over there) :icon_lol:

I think I've seen you there before.

Anyway, your lander would be good for Duna and beyond missions, as anything remotely NASA-like is very much influenced by the original designs for me.