PDA

View Full Version : Am I alright?

erufle
January 7th, 2009, 15:07
I'm seeing all kinds of little yellow dudes drinking and doing weird :censored: every time I try to read someones post. Now, I just had a change in meds last week, and if you guys are jackin' around with the smilies you need to tell me so I don't go runnin' to the doctor and tell him I'm seeing:censored: again. Swear to God my meds will never get straightened out!

Rami
January 7th, 2009, 15:09
Erufle,

No, you're not alright. (Kidding, buddy!) :Banane18:

I love the new icons! :friday:

Fibber
January 7th, 2009, 15:40
Little yellow guys?:wiggle::wavey::friday::173go1: What little yellow guys?:woot:I don't see any little yellow guys!:friday::wave:

erufle
January 7th, 2009, 15:41
I didn't say I did not like them, I just want to make sure they were real.

erufle
January 7th, 2009, 15:42
Now Fibber cut that out!

Tango_Romeo
January 7th, 2009, 16:42
I didn't say I did not like them, I just want to make sure they were real.

...for all, you know Ickie discontinued all smilies. You're seeing stuff again. Double the dose....on second thought triple it. Next you'll be seeing pink elephants, angels and/or large rabbits named Harvey.:friday:

Hern07
January 7th, 2009, 16:47
It's ok if you see them, just don't listen to them.:a1451:

AGAS 5
January 7th, 2009, 18:27
http://smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Animals/pink-elephant.gif (http://smileyshut.com)

Dirtman
January 7th, 2009, 18:34
Awe geez Ed get a grip; next you'll imagine yer seeing spiders or sumthing..........

:spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider:

Fibber
January 7th, 2009, 19:23
So you HAVE met my friend Harvey , he is standing right overthere!:kilroy:

Bill Kestell
January 7th, 2009, 20:42
Right ... rather tall ... white ... large ears ... wather wascally as well?:monkies:

Pen32Win
January 7th, 2009, 20:51
Just watch out for the Penguins.:eek:

miamieagle
January 7th, 2009, 21:35
:focus:No you are not right and thats alright with me because I"am not right as well.LoL:help:

hewman100
January 8th, 2009, 02:15
Penguins!!!!! Where?:rapture:

Jean Bomber
January 8th, 2009, 03:43
:bananalama:

:Banane57: :Banane09: :Banane21: :Banane33: :Banane40::Banane08::Banane01::bananajump:

:Banane35: cheers

JP

Jaxon
January 8th, 2009, 05:03
Actually I like the little ones, when there aren`t too many in a post.
They add the feeling of the author, what can`t be read just out of the sentence and thus often leads to misunderstanding.

I have one question, too:
:woot:

I am not familiar with this. My research points out, this could be understood as: Want one of those. Is that right?
If, I see an inflationary use by me in the near future because of all the new announced "musthaves".
:rapture:

DauntlessDriver546
January 8th, 2009, 05:49
erufle...

We'll be taking you to the outhouse intensive care facility in a short time...:173go1: In the meantime, have a beer! :friday::ernae:

Captain Tenneal
January 8th, 2009, 06:56
:sheep:

Tango_Romeo
January 9th, 2009, 11:44
http://smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Animals/pink-elephant.gif (http://smileyshut.com)

It's progressed beyond the pink elephants and Harvey stages. Now there are little green men in leather flying helmets! And he's chanting: They're coming to take me away. Ha, ha! Sotto Voce: Help him; help him. **

** Name the song and the movie and win five chits good for a personal visit with the chaplain. :caked:

Dirtman
January 9th, 2009, 12:26
It's progressed beyond the pink elephants and Harvey stages. Now there are little green men in leather flying helmets! And he's chanting: They're coming to take me away. Ha, ha! Sotto Voce: Help him; help him. **

** Name the song and the movie and win five chits good for a personal visit with the chaplain. :caked:

This won't hit the mark but it's close .... the song: "Your Aunty Griselda" by the Monkees contains that line. Circa 1966-7?? At the end during the fade-out. I think erufle sang that one.....

70543 70544 70545

whitehawk_2009
January 9th, 2009, 12:44
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!:Banane01:

WH

Ickie
January 10th, 2009, 03:42
Johnathon Sebastien Bach "There coming to take me away"
play it here
www.ickie.net/tcttma.mp3

erufle
January 10th, 2009, 06:31
I was a big Monkee fan back in the day. That probably explains my attitude and behavior. It's a lot of fun just letting go and expressing this side of myself. I'm glad you guys don't mind. It explains why I love ya all so much.

And remember . . . I hang around teenagers all day, its hard not to regress back to my younger days and start acting like a kid again. But, that's a healty thing . . . I hope.

Tango_Romeo
January 10th, 2009, 11:28
Johnathon Sebastien Bach "There coming to take me away"
play it here
www.ickie.net/tcttma.mp3 (http://www.ickie.net/tcttma.mp3)

..He's got it! :faint:

Now, for the grand prize, name the movie from which the line Help him....Help him came.
Added clue: Ease his pain. :help: