PDA

View Full Version : OT: Airwar games for PS2 console

BeauBrummie
February 22nd, 2013, 14:46
I've bought for the kids, a second hand PS2 console with loads of racing, sports and shoot 'em up games & accessories for a steal of a price. I've seen a number of WW1 &2 airwar games on e-bay and Amazon, but for most the reviews aren't inspiring. I'm new to this console. I'd be grateful for any suggestions. The games are cheap, so it's not too big a deal if I end up buying a couple. I'm sticking with CFS3 and the PC, but I'd just like to see something different.

josepicos
February 22nd, 2013, 15:09
Well there is Secret Weapons over Normandy for the PS2, XBOX, or PC......

grover1
February 22nd, 2013, 15:30
There was Blazing Angels, Heroes of the Pacific, Secret Weapons Over Normandy. Those are all I really played on Xbox

josepicos
February 22nd, 2013, 18:40
There was Blazing Angels, Heroes of the Pacific, Secret Weapons Over Normandy. Those are all I really played on Xbox

I still think the Lancaster would've been ideal for the heavy water mission..

Yea those are pretty much all of the WWII ones....

BeauBrummie
February 23rd, 2013, 03:01
Thanks for those comments. Has anyone played WWII: Battle Over Europe or the WW1 games, Aces of the Skies and The Red Baron?

josepicos
February 23rd, 2013, 10:50
Thanks for those comments. Has anyone played WWII: Battle Over Europe or the WW1 games, Aces of the Skies and The Red Baron?

I remember the Red Baron II!! I would always lose control with the keyboard and mouse.. I knew that WWII: BOE had an Me-209.