PDA

View Full Version : Interesting flight tv programs

Fibber
January 7th, 2009, 05:59
Hi all;:wavey:

Just thought that I would mention that on Tuesday, January 6, the Military Channel (173) on the East Coast Cable network had their 10 "best of" program on and it dealt with what they rate as the greatest fighters of Aviation History. Had a good section on the '109 and the '51. It also included a interview with Bud Anderson. Nice program, watch for it.
Another program was on Monday night, January 5th, and dealt with the Me262, it's history, flying it and it's pro's and con's. Also had some interviews with the flyers.
Two interesting programs that I thought you guys might want to see. Look for them in your listings.:wave:
Forgot to mention that the 262 program was on the History International Channel (161) here with Optonline.

Helldiver
January 7th, 2009, 06:51
Up here in Newburyport, Comcast charges $69 bucks just for basic. For Premium they charge $159. They're crazy. So much for the Military Channel.
We get all the religous Channels, all the Spanish Channels (who in this town speaks Spanish?) and f course the Q.V.C. Channel. Basic is all we can afford.

Jagdflieger
January 7th, 2009, 07:16
Thanks for the heads up Fibber. I watched the 10 Best Tanks episode over the Holidays on the Military Chanel. I thought it was pretty well done.

miamieagle
January 7th, 2009, 11:54
It cover several episode on the Pacific as well and I think it was a blast of a program if you like WW2 Aviation. It Cover Wildcats vs Zero,Corsairs vs Zero,F86 vs Migs,P47 vs Fw190,P51 vs Me 109 and P38 vs Zero. Its well written and well describe and display in my opinion!:amen: