PDA

View Full Version : Back with some missions to test

BeauBrummie
February 9th, 2013, 07:37
Hi everyone.

Just when you thought I'd disappeared into a bunker, I'm back with a small set of missions for the MTB/S-Boot project. Over christmas I'd done some reading on early Coastal Forces mission. There are two ERA1 (Dunkirk) and four ERA2. The ERA1 missions are based on actual events (with the usual CFS3/ETO parameter caveats) and the ERA2 missions are more of a sample of activities that happened at that time. This time was very much the birth of CF. Very few boats were available, with a bunch of mixed types there were not really up to the job. Under-armed and powered they did not match up the contemporary S-Boots. Tactics were being developed in spite of the Admiralty's views on the subject. The boats used in CFS3 are really later than the missions, but we use what we have eh!

So if any of you pirates fancy a bit of mission testing PM me. You can get the current boats form my website which have the necessary tweaks to use on Vista+.

HouseHobbit
February 9th, 2013, 08:50
And there is MUCH REJOICING!!

And dancing and singing!

:ernae:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

rocketred
February 9th, 2013, 18:16
i took some purple microdot im ready :salute::salute:

Cuttles
February 10th, 2013, 00:00
Interesting!

Pat Pattle
February 10th, 2013, 00:19
Good to see you posting again Jeff! :)
Interesting project too.

BeauBrummie
February 10th, 2013, 12:50
Hi Pat,

Yeah, back again, oddly it was reading a couple of books of books on Coastal Forces which has given me the source material for these missions. Great for an aircraft sim eh! :icon_lol: