PDA

View Full Version : Mil Mi-24 Freeware FSX?

jessie r.
February 4th, 2013, 13:45
I'm really excited about this one, Anyone have any info on its creator?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCFSKzjFUzI

Firekitten
February 4th, 2013, 13:50
Not Tim Conrad's fs2004 one is it? its not fsx native...

Montie
February 4th, 2013, 13:56
It looks like the Lago Hind for FS2004...

OleBoy
February 4th, 2013, 14:53
Last I heard Nemeth was doing a MilMi something or other. (spelling) No idea if it was the 24.

SeanTK
February 4th, 2013, 15:02
Virtavia is currently working on a Mil Mi-24D "Hind", and Nemeth will allegedly be working on an Mi-24 as well, but I am not aware of the variant, and am not aware if there is a connection to Milviz in there.

The aircraft the OP highlighted seems to be a project that simply modifies one of the existing FS2004-era models.

jeansy
February 4th, 2013, 15:43
Yep it looks like the lago fs9 version, i wasnt aware that it now freeware.... im not sure that they dont know its going to be also

what ever it is, it looks like a port over, you can see the bleed thru in the rotors

jeansy
February 4th, 2013, 15:45
Virtavia is currently working on a Mil Mi-24D "Hind", and Nemeth will allegedly be working on an Mi-24 as well, but I am not aware of the variant, and am not aware if there is a connection to Milviz in there.

The aircraft the OP highlighted seems to be a project that simply modifies one of the existing FS2004-era models.

no milviz input,

Milviz are no longer working with nemeth, all nd products are now their own

saying that, Milviz have started working on its own helicopters

Warrant
February 4th, 2013, 16:04
That IS the LAGO Hind. Pretty neat chopper to fly (in FS9 that is). Piglet's Hind (so to speak) was also fun to fly. Did a couple of repaints fort it back in the day's.

Really hope to see a good quality FSX native one in the near future (and a good HIP as well for all that matter)....