Bruce Thompson
January 30th, 2013, 00:51
Thanks for the HU, Just downloaded and installed it.:icon_lol:

Phantom88
January 30th, 2013, 06:00
Excellent!!!

dvj
January 30th, 2013, 08:34
Couple of little niggles with the model that hopefully can be corrected in the future:

- the wheels wobble during taxi.
- Pilot and Instructor figure head animations seem too quick and choppy.

Paul Domingue
January 30th, 2013, 09:10
Couple of little niggles with the model that hopefully can be corrected in the future:

- the wheels wobble during taxi.
- Pilot and Instructor figure head animations seem too quick and choppy.

Dog gone-it! I'd ask for my money back.

Bruce Thompson
January 30th, 2013, 09:37
Steady on Paul, they'll be calling yours a :mixedsmi: "Bad Duck" :mixedsmi: next if you don't watch it!:icon_lol:

mjrhealth
January 30th, 2013, 09:38
One thing Dino, if you could make the Take Off light go off when the Gear is raised. The shockwave function doesnt work if this isnt implemented from what i see. I may be wrong ?? You must love this plane considering the amount of work you have put into it, but it is the best one for practising carrier landings.

Bravo Zulu from us all

Paul Domingue
January 30th, 2013, 10:21
Steady on Paul, they'll be calling yours a :mixedsmi: "Bad Duck" :mixedsmi: next if you don't watch it!:icon_lol:

It was only in jest. If you were to make a list of things needing to be corrected in the "Bad Duck" it would amount to the size of a small novel. :icon_eek:

I have been flying Dino's models for years and have had many enjoyable hours in them. I do believe his Tomcat was the first addon I ever got when I started taking FS seriously. I'm waiting for the new release. For now I'm happy to practice trapping with the T-45 and I need the practice, lots of bolters and ramp strikes. :icon_lol:

Dino Cattaneo
January 30th, 2013, 10:33
Thanks a lot for your appreciation and comments. Also, constructive criticism is always welcome - even destructive criticism, if need be, is welcome! As for the Shockwave lights, I am not using them - so I do not know exactly what the issue is. Main gear wheels wobbling is a known issue, and it is due to a bad trasformation matrix somewhere in the gear animation. Solution is a complete redo of the gear animation, which I do not have the time to do. As for the pilot animation, it may well be. But this is my standard animation sequence for pilot figures, and I do not have the time to redo it...so be prepared to bear it on the new Tomcat, too.

alain0568
January 30th, 2013, 10:49
Hello,

-Thank you,Dino!!!!:applause::applause::applause:

Alain!

Bruce Thompson
January 30th, 2013, 14:30
It was only in jest. If you were to make a list of things needing to be corrected in the "Bad Duck" it would amount to the size of a small novel. :icon_eek:

I have been flying Dino's models for years and have had many enjoyable hours in them. I do believe his Tomcat was the first addon I ever got when I started taking FS seriously. I'm waiting for the new release. For now I'm happy to practice trapping with the T-45 and I need the practice, lots of bolters and ramp strikes. :icon_lol:

Paul it's only a joke honest.:salute::icon_lol::guinness:

MenendezDiego
January 30th, 2013, 14:39
Would love to see a VC shot of the new HUD framing.

dvj
January 30th, 2013, 15:59
Dog gone-it! I'd ask for my money back.

It was meant as a friendly suggestion to Dino regardless of price and because he does frequent updates. I get so tired of PC in forums.

Your wheels don't wobble on the Bad Duck, so you are safe, for now. :icon_lol:

kdfw
January 30th, 2013, 17:23
One thing Dino, if you could make the Take Off light go off when the Gear is raised. The shockwave function doesnt work if this isnt implemented from what i see. I may be wrong ?? You must love this plane considering the amount of work you have put into it, but it is the best one for practising carrier landings.

Bravo Zulu from us all

shockwave works for me.

in your aircraft.cfg, should have the light entry

light.9 = 5, 16.95, 0.26, -2.9, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow

and in your panel.cfg, should have the following under the [Vcockpit02] section :

gauge01=shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear, 1, 1, 1, 1

----------

Thanks to Dino for the T45. It's a great airplane.

seawing
February 1st, 2013, 10:36
Hi Dino,

great aircraft!! Any chance in a paintkit for it? Or did I just miss it?

Seawing

bmd
February 1st, 2013, 17:36
Hello Dino,

Thank you for this wonderful model. For a fan of carrier operations like me, it is great airplane to learn how to land aon aship desk. Thank you again for sheariing the plane model; with us.

Benoit