PDA

View Full Version : Razbam Announces EMB-120

SeanTK
January 29th, 2013, 15:19
https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims

Razbam announces that an Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia is under development, apparently coming after the Metro/Merlin series.

N428ER
January 29th, 2013, 17:06
An aircraft that has yet to be done properly ;) I am looking forward to this!

dvj
January 29th, 2013, 18:03
Why another tubeliner? market can't be too big for this one?

ryanbatc
January 29th, 2013, 18:20
EMB and metro.... not exactly a tube liner.... that would be a bigger plane like a 737.

The Metro and brasilia is a man's plane lol!

yankeeromeo
January 29th, 2013, 19:21
good news but i'm waiting the Metro for now, any update:ques:
:ernae:

dvj
January 29th, 2013, 20:05
EMB and metro.... not exactly a tube liner.... that would be a bigger plane like a 737.

The Metro and brasilia is a man's plane lol!

737 YES! We still need a good one. LOL Maybe A2A?

skyhawka4m
January 29th, 2013, 20:20
sorry....just very hard to geet excited. Hows the GR7/9 coming along? Am I being sarcastic...yes...but also realistic at the same time.

yankeeromeo
January 29th, 2013, 20:21
737 YES! We still need a good one. LOL Maybe A2A?

for the NG, Ifly & Pmdg did a good job and for the Classic version, CS get one but unfinished and Milviz is preparing one good...

joanvalley
January 29th, 2013, 20:59

Well mate, sometimes we developers work on projects of aircraft that we love, and as I have stated before, I love commuters especially turboprop commuters. I have tons of projects working on like the Mirage F.1 for RAZBAM and I like it, but since a project can get exhausting, we take "breaks" going into other projects that are not that complicated so it's a fresh breath of air. I hear you all asking about a S-340A/B. Maybe time and if nobody else takes it, it could my "side fun project" :)

Cheers guys!

Jose.

yankeeromeo
January 29th, 2013, 23:10
I hear you all asking about a S-340A/B. Maybe time and if nobody else takes it, it could my "side fun project" :)
Jose.

:applause::applause:

hae5904
January 29th, 2013, 23:55
sorry....just very hard to geet excited. Hows the GR7/9 coming along? Am I being sarcastic...yes...but also realistic at the same time.

Not surprising you say that, as there is only one, you, with a strong negative attitude against RAZBAM products. And no you're definately not realistic, the GR7/9 will be released within a couple of days.

Cheers,
Hank

timghetta
January 30th, 2013, 05:35
Not surprising you say that, as there is only one, you, with a strong negative attitude against RAZBAM products. And no you're definately not realistic, the GR7/9 will be released within a couple of days.

Cheers,
Hank

Nicely said Hank.
We put a lot of work into these planes and comments like that are not needed.
I guess that is one of the reason I don't post here.

Take care everyone,
Tim

Bone
January 30th, 2013, 07:17
I'll buy it.

fsafranek
January 30th, 2013, 07:29
Not to upset anyone but the population of FS users represented by us here (see I'm including myself) at SOH is but a fraction of the worldwide users and potential customers.

Daveroo
January 30th, 2013, 07:51
well im (meaning me,myself,"I") is all dat maters right???....:icon_eek:.....whatever...but i dont think the metro or the emb-120 are tubeliners..to me they are more of a commuter ,which IS in fact what i want..they are the aircraft i fly in my FSX world as "Dirty Dave's Air Service" is a commuter and freight business..

yes....im 12 again when i get behind my yoke..and im PROUD of it......sue me...i just wish i could learn to paint my own planes.....whines....:kilroy:

pilottj
January 30th, 2013, 08:01
Long time ago when United Express used to go to Santa Rosa, I came home from college via SFO...late at night and early in the morning...some of the most beautiful commercial flight I ever been on. Because it is such a short trip between SFO and STS, they don't go that high, so they flew low around the city and all the lights...very enjoyable on the EMB-120.

joanvalley
January 30th, 2013, 08:37
well im (meaning me,myself,"I") is all dat maters right???....:icon_eek:.....whatever...but i dont think the metro or the emb-120 are tubeliners..to me they are more of a commuter ,which IS in fact what i want..they are the aircraft i fly in my FSX world as "Dirty Dave's Air Service" is a commuter and freight business..

yes....im 12 again when i get behind my yoke..and im PROUD of it......sue me...i just wish i could learn to paint my own planes.....whines....:kilroy:

That's great to hear Dave, I don't know if it's a matter of age when it comes to the choice of aircraft we fly in FS, but since I'm right there on the middle I love short flights passenger and cargo airplanes, my young kid loves fast, agile jet fighters and so. I'll tell you what, let me know if you're getting the Metro and I'll create a special livery and paint it on the Metro for your own personal use, you could let me know what colors you'd like on it and if you like stripes rather than full body paints, etc. Oh! The name your virtual company is important mate!

Jose.

hammer353
January 30th, 2013, 10:13
Off topic, but I am going to ask. Are there any updates for the helldiver?

jetstreamsky
January 30th, 2013, 14:04
EMB-120, bring it on, ideal kind of aircraft for not too long flights into the smaller airfields that commuters can access.

HighGround22
January 30th, 2013, 14:34
EMB-120, bring it on, ideal kind of aircraft for not too long fights into the smaller airfields that commuters can access.

+1

My kinda thinking, Mate!

N428ER
January 30th, 2013, 15:07
EMB-120 will be sweet! You have my support :salute: :sleep:

Portia911
January 30th, 2013, 17:14
SOH is one of the most friendly and helpful forums I've come across. Really sad to read about developers avoiding us! I'd hope that impression is not widely held - i know Lionheart, GAS, Milviz and I'm sure quite a few other development houses are regular and valued contributors here. Sure hope we can change the Razbam experience going forward.

Must confess I personally don't have any Razbam products - mostly coz I'm not a big modern military fan. But I'm very keen to get the Metroliner they are working on - WIP shots look great! It's nice to hear this expansion into civvies for this developer is not going to be a one-off.

The EMB-120 is a nice little regional carrier. I like turbo-props and have been campaigning the freeware Cantu/ Eagle rotorcraft EMB-120 in Air Hauler for quite a while. It's a nice package for hauling - big enough to be useful, small enough to be fun.

So a quality payware version would certainly be of interest here.

yankeeromeo
January 31st, 2013, 06:17
EMB-120, bring it on, ideal kind of aircraft for not too long flights into the smaller airfields that commuters can access.

+1

My kinda thinking, Mate!

Any twin Turboprop is very welcomed and same for me, i hate long&boring flights, i prefer Cargo and charter flights...
(what's about a nice Convair 580)...

Warhawk1130
January 31st, 2013, 06:20
Off topic, but I am going to ask. Are there any updates for the helldiver?

Its still in production.

William Njurmi
January 31st, 2013, 09:33
Very good news indeed. We need innovative producers who dare to venture with other aircraft types than Boeing or Airbus. Furthermore these little feeders are strangely neglected. I foresee good sales figures with this bird.