PDA

View Full Version : Happy "Oz" Day!!

Blackbird686
January 27th, 2013, 05:24
Today is Australia Day so it would only be fitting for me to wish all my friends down under, and the good Australian folk here at SOH a very HAPPY Oz Day!! :cowboy: :guinness:

And now... I'll put in a plug to see if any of you all know of any AUSSIE repaints for the Aeroplane Heaven Mosquito... I'm just say'in.... :salute:

BB686:USA-flag:

jeansy
January 27th, 2013, 05:31
Today is Australia Day so it would only be fitting for me to wish all my friends down under, and the good Australian folk here at SOH a very HAPPY Oz Day!! :cowboy: :guinness:

And now... I'll put in a plug to see if any of you all know of any AUSSIE repaints for the Aeroplane Heaven Mosquito... I'm just say'in.... :salute:

BB686:USA-flag:

Thanks for the kind gesture

the 26th is one of only few important dates for us

Duckie
January 27th, 2013, 08:30
Happy Australia Day, Mates! :guinness:

AussieMan
January 27th, 2013, 22:25
Yep Saturday was the day. I had great plans to photograph some of the events around my hometown included the Pink Ladies go kart racing but I finished up in a neighbouring town helping to man the communications room during a bushfire. Was planned to go back on Sunday but got a phone call an hour before I was due to be picked up telling me that heavy rain overnight had reduced the fire to patrol status. And with the rain we have had today it will probably be out by now.

SPman
January 28th, 2013, 19:20
And with the rain we have had today it will probably be out by now. And by tomorrow you'll probably be on flood patrol...........