PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gnoopey!

Navy Chief
January 6th, 2009, 09:08
Tom,

Do your wonderful P-47 and B-29 creations work in FSX?

Great work!!

Thanks.

Navy Chief

expat
January 6th, 2009, 09:58
As I write this I am revisiting the Gnoopster's great contributions to the sim community and flying the RB-50 cross country (can't seem to get the cruise performance in the handling notes so will have to back for some re-training . . ). What a terrific piece of freeware!!

What a thrill it would be if these two favorites worked in FSX (I am too scared to try porting it myself. :kilroy: !!).

Navy Chief
January 6th, 2009, 11:21
I could easily port to see if they work, but if someone has already tried, then I'll know for sure!

Thanks.

NC

Flork
January 6th, 2009, 12:00
I use the Gnoop Jug P-47 in FSX. I tweaked the panel a bit, if I remember right I changed the background color because the outside was showing through. Other than that it flies fine. I have also flow the RB-50. It's been awhile, I don't think the VC works though. If you need help I'd be happy to post my panel.cfg. If you're flying that plane you already are probably a tweaker though...

Navy Chief
January 6th, 2009, 13:05
I use the Gnoop Jug P-47 in FSX. I tweaked the panel a bit, if I remember right I changed the background color because the outside was showing through. Other than that it flies fine. I have also flow the RB-50. It's been awhile, I don't think the VC works though. If you need help I'd be happy to post my panel.cfg. If you're flying that plane you already are probably a tweaker though...

Flork,

Thanks for the information. I am not a tweaker, because every time I try something like that, I mess things up!

Pete