PDA

View Full Version : At Canton and Hong Kong

Talon
January 19th, 2013, 19:40
Chennaults CATF attacks harbors at Canton and Hong Kong. At the time they only had 8 B25 but made good use of them. The AVG became the CATF on July 4,1942 and operated for 9 months ( March 1943 ). Col.Robert Scott ( God is my co pilot ) was one of the squadron commanders of this unit.

Led Zeppelin
January 20th, 2013, 01:53
You are making doos progress in this mission pack, looking forward to it.

Talon
January 20th, 2013, 08:03
You are making doos progress in this mission pack, looking forward to it.

LZ,

I have 8 missions for the CATF so far plus I have some AVG missions that cover December 1941.

The CATF will cover from July 4, 1942 till March 1943.I may be about 25 to 30 missions.

The AVG I've stopped working on because HH is doing missions for it.Mine would have covered from December 21,1941 till May 1942 when they left Burma and went to China,Probably about 40 missions.

gosd
January 20th, 2013, 14:20
LZ,

I have 8 missions for the CATF so far plus I have some AVG missions that cover December 1941.

The CATF will cover from July 4, 1942 till March 1943.I may be about 25 to 30 missions.

The AVG I've stopped working on because HH is doing missions for it.Mine would have covered from December 21,1941 till May 1942 when they left Burma and went to China,Probably about 40 missions.

Talon when do you think these missions for CATF will be available?:wiggle:
It's a pitty you chose not to work also on the AVGs; I have always enjoyed your work maybe you shoud consult HH and make a coodinated release.:icon_lol:

Talon
January 20th, 2013, 14:59
Talon when do you think these missions for CATF will be available?:wiggle:
It's a pitty you chose not to work also on the AVGs; I have always enjoyed your work maybe you shoud consult HH and make a coodinated release.:icon_lol:

Gosd,

I have about 20 missions to go and I don't work on missions everyday,I have alot of other things to do. I do have all the research done done but still need to placement of some of the airbases.

You made me laugh suggesting to coordinate with HH." Not Going to Happen". I have all the research done for missions from a CFS2 AVG Campaign I did about 5 years ago. I will probably do them anyway.

gosd
January 20th, 2013, 15:17
Great decision to release them anyway.:applause: Glad I made you laugh.:icon_lol::icon_lol:

HouseHobbit
January 21st, 2013, 19:17
Looks Great.. Thanks for this work..
:applause: :applause: :applause: