PDA

View Full Version : This is interesting and unexpected...

Rami
January 16th, 2013, 07:08
Hey guys,

Here's one for you...does anyone know who this is?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=44&linkid=15226

oldwheat
January 16th, 2013, 07:29
I have my suspicions which are most likely similar to yours.

sc7500
January 16th, 2013, 07:57
...TIOPUERCO ??????

[Uncle Piggy ?]

Hmmm....\
SC
:kilroy:

CrisGer
January 16th, 2013, 09:50
What is this?

Jagdflieger
January 16th, 2013, 16:56
That is a most complete and well thought out upload. The SCW has always suffered from having to download a lot of stuff to make it work. With this campaign by Tiopuerco, it looks to be all there.

From what I can see, it is an update of an original SCW campaign by Captain Kurt who put a lot of the original material together.

Captain Kurt
January 16th, 2013, 22:31
That is a most complete and well thought out upload. The SCW has always suffered from having to download a lot of stuff to make it work. With this campaign by Tiopuerco, it looks to be all there.

From what I can see, it is an update of an original SCW campaign by Captain Kurt who put a lot of the original material together.
================================================== ================================================== ======================================

Yes indeed it does, with text translated to Spanish. Unfortunately without permission from me and no credits.

Planes and ships included with credits removed or in spite of read me instructions prohibiting uploads without permission, no credits or permission for scenery, etc.

Achim was working on the Condor Legion with my approval but I have no idea who this is.

Who approved this upload? :angryfir:

Rami
January 16th, 2013, 23:47
================================================== ================================================== ======================================

Yes indeed it does, with text translated to Spanish. Unfortunately without permission from me and no credits.

Planes and ships included with credits removed or in spite of read me instructions prohibiting uploads without permission, no credits or permission for scenery, etc.

Achim was working on the Condor Legion with my approval but I have no idea who this is.

Who approved this upload? :angryfir:

This is precisely why this made me nervous...I thought I smelled a rat here. I figured you'd give me a heads up if you were doing this. I had this one on my removal list once I had more information, but you beat me to the punch.

John Pirnie
January 17th, 2013, 15:43
Hey guys,

Here's one for you...does anyone know who this is?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=44&linkid=15226

Link doesn't work

JP

Rami
January 17th, 2013, 15:48
Link doesn't work

JP

John,

Read the previous post, I was asked to remove it. :mixedsmi: