PDA

View Full Version : Repaint Dutch PV-2 Harpoon available now

Maarten -
January 8th, 2013, 03:25
Hi there,

A repaint for Milton Shupe & Co's Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon WIP featuring 19-10 of the Royal Netherlands Navy is now available at SOH add-ons library. (pv-2_rnln_19-10.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=show&keys=1&keyword=pv-2_rnln_19-10.zip))

Cheers,
Maarten

Hurricane91
January 8th, 2013, 05:05
Beautiful Maartin, thank you. I always like to see airplanes in Dutch markings.

Milton Shupe
January 8th, 2013, 05:39
Beautiful Maartin, thank you. I always like to see airplanes in Dutch markings.

I agree with H91. Thank you very much :applause:

Matt Wynn
January 8th, 2013, 05:53
very nice work Maarten, i'm a fan of the Koninklijke Luchtmacht (might well head over to Vliegbasis Volkel for Luchtmachtdagen this year, seeing as it is the 100th Birthday of Military Aviation over there)...

WarHorse47
January 8th, 2013, 06:36
Thank you, Maarten. I agree with Hurricane91 and Milton. Looking forward to taking her up for a flight this morning.
:ernae:
--WH

Duckie
January 8th, 2013, 08:30
Another good looking Dutch warbird added to the inventory (and my hangar :mixedsmi:) !

Thanks Maarten. :medals: :applause:

Ferry_vO
January 8th, 2013, 09:00
Thanks Maarten! :applause:

i'm a fan of the Koninklijke Luchtmacht (might well head over to Vliegbasis Volkel for Luchtmachtdagen this year, seeing as it is the 100th Birthday of Military Aviation over there)...

Yes, I hope they can scrape together a budget to do a half-decent show... Last few shows were a lot of the same unfortunately.

Matt Wynn
January 8th, 2013, 10:25
Yes, I hope they can scrape together a budget to do a half-decent show... Last few shows were a lot of the same unfortunately.

yeah i hope so too... last few years i heard were a bit...erm... bland and featureless...

nigel richards
January 8th, 2013, 10:57
Thank you, Maarten.:applause::medals::wavey:

I agree with Hurricane91, Milton, WarHorse47, Duckie, Ferry_vO and Matt...

Cees Donker
January 8th, 2013, 11:08
Thanks for the wonderful repaint Maarten!

:applause:

Cees

Maarten -
January 8th, 2013, 13:26
Hi H91, Milton, WH, Steve, Ferry, Matt, Nigel and Cees!:wavey:

Thank you very much for your very kind words! It has been a great pleasure to make this repaint. I learned a lot while doing the job. (a.o. not to do the riveting work too long at a stretch. "Square eyes". ;))

Cheers,
Maarten

t.creed
January 8th, 2013, 13:41
thanks Maarten..!! very nice..!! :salute: :jump:

rgds
t creed

mrogers
January 8th, 2013, 20:54
Great work, Maarten! :applause::applause: