PDA

View Full Version : i thought this was funny

Daveroo
December 31st, 2012, 10:14
i think about this kind of thing often..but i havent the guts to implement it most of the time......

Ian Warren
December 31st, 2012, 11:30
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">:icon_lol:May be something that could catch on here on the New Zealand roads .... look out coming thru :running:...... :icon_lol:

Tom Clayton
December 31st, 2012, 14:14
Gee - I wonder if my brakes are still working... Yep, they're still working!

n4gix
December 31st, 2012, 14:42
I'm just the opposite. How neat it would be to have an electronic sign that would flash up any short message at will, such as:

BACK OFF DUDE!
I BRAKE FOR MORONS
WARNING: ANGRY DRIVER

:sheep:

Tom Clayton
December 31st, 2012, 14:44
I'm just the opposite. How neat it would be to have an electronic sign that would flash up any short message at will, such as:

BACK OFF DUDE!
I BRAKE FOR MORONS
WARNING: ANGRY DRIVER

:sheep:

Here ya go!
http://shopledauthority.com/items/automotive-led-displays/programmable-led-sign-for-cars-trucks-and-suvs-stz-100-er-detail.htm

n4gix
December 31st, 2012, 14:48
Thanks, Tom! Bookmarked for possible later purchase! :ernae:

WarHorse47
December 31st, 2012, 14:50
SORRY to spoil the fun, guys... :kilroy:...but

IF some jerk were that close to me with that kind of sign, I would let him pass.

THEN I would get his license plate number and report him/her to the State Patrol as an agressive driver.

WE HAVE too much road rage in our state, and I am sick and tired some idiot, either on drugs or alcohol, trying to prove themselves on a public roadway.

IF there is something to prove, then he should take it to the track and off the public highway.

(Tell me how you really feel, Warhorse!)

--WH

PRB
December 31st, 2012, 14:51
I learned to drive in California. There I learned a concept called "the flow of traffic", which was usually quite a bit faster than the posted speed limit. The idea being that if you drove at the speed of "the flow of traffic", your life was made a bit easier. It was true. Then I moved to Missouri. While you might hear people speak of "the flow of trffic" here, there is no comparison. Say what you will about California, but on the freeways, they, for the most part, "know the drill". There simply is no such concept as "the flow of traffic" here. Here there is such a huge disparity between the slowest and the fastest, that the "flow", such as it is, is "turbulent", at best. I'm being kind. If I saw that truck come up on me, I would get cynical and slow down... :icon_lol:

- Paul

SgtT
January 1st, 2013, 04:30
I saw this on the back of a window on a parked minivan. It read: "Are you this close to Jesus?" I had to chuckle when I read it.

T.

mike_cyul
January 1st, 2013, 06:50
SORRY to spoil the fun, guys... :kilroy:...but
IF some jerk were that close to me with that kind of sign, I would let him pass.
THEN I would get his license plate number and report him/her to the State Patrol as an agressive driver.
WE HAVE too much road rage in our state, and I am sick and tired some idiot, either on drugs or alcohol, trying to prove themselves on a public roadway.
IF there is something to prove, then he should take it to the track and off the public highway.
--WH

Agree. Who knows what type of total loser could be behind the wheel.

ViperPilot2
January 1st, 2013, 09:02
Agree. Who knows what type of total loser could be behind the wheel.

An unfortunate by-product of the increasing impatience and indifference displayed in society today.

Dangerousdave26
January 1st, 2013, 09:33
What really torques me is when you get some idiot behind you flashing his lights telling you to move over when you are in a line of traffic miles long and you are all exceeding the speed limit.

I just let them sit at that point they can stay behind me