PDA

View Full Version : Lockheed Harpoon - WIP

jungle_balloo
December 23rd, 2012, 11:11
Hi all,

Milton Shupe just make us a PV2 Harpoon for FS9, but it works very well with FSX, I just try. :jump:

Thank you Milton :salute:

Olivier

Milton Shupe
December 23rd, 2012, 11:16
You are welcome :wiggle:

There is also a FSX Prop folder in the package for those who wish to try it.

This is just one variant of the 8 to be available in 30 days or so.

It's all a WIP but you can get a feel for what's coming in the "peek-a-boo" holiday gift.

Have fun and Happy Holidays

jungle_balloo
December 23rd, 2012, 12:19
Thank you, Milton, for Christmas gift :santahat: :santahat:

This will make beautiful walks over the scenery of the pacific.

Olivier :wavey:

big-mike
December 23rd, 2012, 12:41
Wow---fantastic work,thank you very much!
Can`t believe what`s going on here----it`s raining aircrafts.
And they are all so amazing,don`t know which one to fly first.
Michael:santahat:

Ian Warren
December 23rd, 2012, 12:51
:jump:Boy :icon_lol: , are we spoiled for choice this Christmas , by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Matt Wynn, Scott Thomas, and Sounds by Nigel Richards :applause:Pkg incl 1 models, custom panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 1 livery. Thank you very very much you guys
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/1Custom-131.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/2Custom-120.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/4Custom-87.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/3Custom-109.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/5Custom-73.jpg
The first screen .. in the cockpit i adjusted it just to show how nice and livable it is , Nice !

I no the Harpoon was redesign from the Ventura with a new larger wing and plan form and more powerful engines .. i'm am going to ask Milton
tho if maybe at a later stage we could have the chin turret removed and that would suit many RNZAF paints . :cool:

:santahat:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

fleurdelys
December 23rd, 2012, 14:48
Merci beaucoup, Milton and your team ... :icon29::guinness::icon29:

Really looking forward to the rest of the finished package. Judging by your "WIP", it is bound to be a cracker... :applause:

Merry Xmas to you all,

Fleurdelys

Milton Shupe
December 23rd, 2012, 15:11
:jump:Boy :icon_lol: , are we spoiled for choice this Christmas , by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Matt Wynn, Scott Thomas, and Sounds by Nigel Richards :applause:Pkg incl 1 models, custom panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 1 livery. Thank you very very much you guys

The first screen .. in the cockpit i adjusted it just to show how nice and livable it is , Nice !

I no the Harpoon was redesign from the Ventura with a new larger wing and plan form and more powerful engines .. i'm am going to ask Milton
tho if maybe at a later stage we could have the chin turret removed and that would suit many RNZAF paints . :cool:

:santahat:<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" type=hidden jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()">

There are 6 variants, a D model and a tanker for a total of 8. Ferry tanks, guns, rockets, hardpoints, and mixtures. Maybe something will work.

mal998
December 23rd, 2012, 17:08
Oh Boy, what a wonderful treat! This Lockheed beauty is one of my favorite planes, to be sure. Therefore a very big Thank You goes out to Milton Shupe and Team for bringing us this venerable old beauty. Can't wait to get back home from holiday vacation to fly her.

jbDC9
December 23rd, 2012, 19:30
Holy cow, that beautiful! Looks like the real deal, like you've been hanging out at Taigh Ramey's hangar in Stockton, CA taking notes and pics. He's working on bring a tanker 'Poon back to original Navy configuration, it's freakin' awesome...

Ian Warren
December 23rd, 2012, 20:06
There are 6 variants, a D model and a tanker for a total of 8. Ferry tanks, guns, rockets, hardpoints, and mixtures. Maybe something will work.

Thank you very much :santahat:.. be much pleasing for many , such a pretty and a lethal machine ... just simply thank you and your team have a Great holiday and celebration :cool:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

skyhawka4m
December 23rd, 2012, 21:18
Awesome gift!!!! My glass not clear but insted is dark gray. my system?

WarHorse47
June 28th, 2013, 06:02
I finally got around to bringing the Harpoon over to FSX. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed it in FS9.

The only thing that I noticed is that the Magnetic Compass isn't showing (Ian screenshot, top center of panel). I assume there is a texture file that needs to be converted to FSX?? Not sure. Any suggestions??

Thanks