PDA

View Full Version : Nemeth's CH-53

jessie r.
December 22nd, 2012, 16:08
Hi guy's and Merry Christmas, I just bought Nemeths CH-53 from PCAviator and I cant get this thing to start. I have followed the quick start manual and the regular one perfectly and nothing seems to work? does anyone know if it had a bug or something? Or any ideas on how to fix it, it would greatly be appricated. Thanks.

joe bob
December 22nd, 2012, 18:40
It is pretty finicky to get started, I doubt it is a bug.
It has been a while but I do recall it takes a few moments for the N2 to show any signs of life.

Ian Warren
December 22nd, 2012, 18:48
It is a little tricky to start and there is a procedure which after done many time is second nature , there is no Ctrl+E .. which is great but requires a little attention .. was a manual to help with the startup , nothing wrong with your D/load .. I ll see if i can dig it up and post to you .

Cheers Ian .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MudMarine
December 22nd, 2012, 22:29
If I'm not mistaken they did an update that allows you to bypass the complicated start up. I haven't flown it in a while.

skyhawka4m
December 22nd, 2012, 22:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlOtDyFMcvo

ST0RM
December 23rd, 2012, 06:18
Yes, watch the video while in the sim and take some notes with position of each switch/per step. I got it down to about 7 minutes after some time. It really is worth the time. It's a great model. And dont patch it. The patches broke a lot of things and was never fixed.

-Jeff

jessie r.
December 24th, 2012, 02:12
Thanks guys I'll give it a try and Merry Christmas :)

Ian Warren
December 24th, 2012, 10:59
Jessie , I did find the list , can't recall who typed it but it co-insides with the video posted by Skyhawk .. one switch which is above you (looking forward)- the rotor start position , count five seconds then turn off again - most important .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">