PDA

View Full Version : Mission builder Spawns question?

grover1
December 15th, 2012, 17:25
Hi all,

I'm working on a series of missions that involve strafing up airfields. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can set up the spawn file to have aircraft starting their take off run right as I approach the facility file? Everytime I try, it never seems to work for some weird reason. Any help is greatly appreciated

Chris

Daiwilletti
December 15th, 2012, 21:07
Hi all,

I'm working on a series of missions that involve strafing up airfields. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can set up the spawn file to have aircraft starting their take off run right as I approach the facility file? Everytime I try, it never seems to work for some weird reason. Any help is greatly appreciated

Chris

Gidday and Merry Christmas! I find the best thing to do in CFS3 is replicate what already works.

IIRC there is a stock mission called Bodenplatte, where you fly a fw190, and shoot up allied airfield where there are Spitifires taking off. This mission should reveal some clues. Sorry I am not a mission builder but I hope this may give you a good start.

HouseHobbit
December 15th, 2012, 21:34
Hi Chris,
try this..
set it up for Spitfire IXe

grover1
December 15th, 2012, 21:43
Thanks for the help, guys! I'll be sure to keep you informed on the progress of these missions.