PDA

View Full Version : problem with campaign

gosd
December 4th, 2012, 15:51
I was playing the DR_Italy_1943 campaign in MAW. when a american pilot gets shot down there are no picture showing the scene at the end of the mission 76601

How can I correct this ?

Daiwilletti
December 5th, 2012, 13:07
Hi gosd, I'll give this a shot since no-one else has. Trouble is I'm not on my games PC so this is from memory.

Under the countries section up near the beginning of the campaign.xml file, there are instructions for each nation, giving the urls/addresses for the location of the images to be used in certain events in the campaign (eg victory, death). I assume the urls point to the Uires file, where I assume the relevant images are located, perhaps under the Uires/campaign folder?
So if you looked at the USA country section in a functioning campaign, and compared the urls provided with those in the DR_italy_1943 campaign, you should be able to work out what the correct syntax is. You will need to rootle through the Uires folder to find the location of the images, or simply copy the image over from another install if you cannot find a suitable image.

HTH,
D

Daiwilletti
December 15th, 2012, 21:05
Hi gosd,

did you have any luck with this?

gosd
December 16th, 2012, 09:57
I am sorry to report that I am still having problems with this campaign; I have the image in the game uires but it still doen't show when the pilot dies. Also all missions saved afther 1943-12-16 do not load wen being chosen in the continue campaign mode.

gosd
December 22nd, 2012, 18:58
I restarted a new mission afther making the adjustments and everything went OK! Thanks !:ernae:

Daiwilletti
December 23rd, 2012, 14:54
I restarted a new mission afther making the adjustments and everything went OK! Thanks !:ernae:

OK thats good news :santahat: