PDA

View Full Version : GSX

strikehawk
December 2nd, 2012, 20:09
After sitting on the fence about this addon I spent some time reading their forums and getting a feel for what others though of it I broke down and got the darn thing. After to flights with it I have to say I am impressed. Getting to parking is easier with the follow me cars and the director will put you in your parking spot better than on your own. Reading the suggestions for what to put in next was interesting but the have their resident a**hole saying you don't need it or the sim doesn't do emergencies so you don't need an EMT or firetruck. Other than that I guess they are better than some of the other support forums out there. About the addon, what I like is the fact that you can request services and the fuel truck, catering van and baggage carts will drive up in the order you call for them (one at a time of course). The PAX arrive in anything from a bus to a mini-van. I read on the forums that this should work with FSPAX so when i get that next month we'll find out.

Off to fly another hop, I do feel sorry for the ground crew with this rain at KBFL, their tug has no roof and the spotter and driver no rain gear.