PDA

View Full Version : Eastern front landscape question

Morton
January 4th, 2009, 12:14
I have installed SdC's Euroscenery and everything that goes with it. Uses for the moment Stiz's FS9 Europe textures. Europe looks just great, but when flying campaigns over some parts of Russia i get this somewhat distorted landscape. Anyone have an idea what is wrong?

Morton :typing:

Rami
January 4th, 2009, 12:19
Looks like the two textures are incompatible..or...you might have a few remnants of PacTex.

I copied Sander's textures into my main TEXTURE folder, that way I don't get the "out of network" patches. I don't use Stiz's myself. It just makes it easier with four installs.

Jean Bomber
January 4th, 2009, 12:41
Hi

perhaps some kholkozes the result of the collectivist economy that apply the new Plan..... :whistle:.......

:hand:

.....seem be due to a conflict with two landclass texture bmp, I'd the same views with the water textures with Truk during the tests when two bmp ,with the same name ,from two texture sets,was mixed , perhaps also you are a the boundaries of the SdC's Euroscenery ......
remove some bgl to identify the problem.

JP

Jagdflieger
January 4th, 2009, 12:52
Morton,

What are the geo coordinates of your problem. I'll fly over that location in my ETO installation and see if I can find it. I've not noticed this in my Ostfront installation, but as you know, mine is covered in snow.

Thought two: Have you installed all of your textures into your CFS 2>Texture folder or are they all still in your SCENEDB>World>Texture folder? I no longer have any textures in my SCENEDB>World>Texture folder. They are all in the CFS 2>Texture folder and I generally have no troubles with it this way.

Jaxon
January 4th, 2009, 12:56
Sanders LWM mask reaches further than his landclass does.
Your are over territory using the new textures, but still has the old landclass definitions.

Morton
January 4th, 2009, 13:29
Thanks for the tips! Dumped the complete root/Texture folder and reinstalled with default + SceneDB/World/textures + SdC's textures. So far so good.:ernae:

Mort