PDA

View Full Version : Spacecraft support thread

lazarus
November 18th, 2012, 10:43

To keep from hi-jacking (continualy) Rob's Spaceflight gauge, look here for support and updates for LEO AI scenery stuff and pilotable Spacecraft.
Minerva's early shakedown flights point to the desireability of more cockpit windows for close maneovering and sight seeing, radiation be damned.
I am just producing a couple of cockpit modules for various spacecraft, so more in the works.B5, Nostromo and Narcissus after Spacestation V is re mapped and light mapped. Orbital Construction Shack is still fitting out, so bear with with me.
And remember; during construction sudden unannounced and rapid depressurizations may occur outside desiginated safe zones, so wear your P-suit.Sorry for the inconvenience.

lazarus
January 5th, 2013, 13:57
AVSIM.com Search for FSX aircraft 'Flapjack' 7844778448 Some one asked about some of the lenticular wing aerospaceplane studies. Found this on AVSIM from last year. FSX native, VC, great performer, works fine with the space gauges, no other tweeks needed to get it into space, just add Rob's space gauge. Has a weird EM condensation bubble when you turn on the flaps though, but I can live with in. Needs a few texture mods on the fan and exhaust animation. Must be some kind of electrogravitic propulsion system. Still, neat little light transport/multi-role orbiral craft.