PDA

View Full Version : Real Environment Extreme Load Errors

gman5250
November 5th, 2012, 03:53
Anyone else running Real Environment Extreme? I'm trying to install REX with no success.
I tried to download and got a corrupt file message.
I got the disk and still get corrupt cab file message.
I got a second disk...same problem.
It's been two months. Customer support has been useless.

I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, and a ton of memory.

FSX Acceleration with all service packs.
I run a fairly advanced sim with a bunch of add ons. Never any problems except for REX.

I tried support from the suppler and get canned responses from outsourced technicians. I figure I'm better off with the crew here.

Thanks in advance.
Gman...

aircav1970
November 5th, 2012, 05:32
Gman,have you posted in the REX support forum? If not,register,include your purchase confirmation number (if you bought it from the FlightSimStore it will start with FSS*****) in the "signature" when you set up your account and then send a pm to Reid Stough,he is the technical guru at REX Game Studios.Tim and Reid will help you personally even going as far a a Skype consultation if necessary to solve the problem.They have support that is above and beyond most developers.Hope you get it sorted.

gman5250
November 5th, 2012, 06:45
Thank you for the direct contact info. I went through support, but never got much help there. I'll take your direction and see if I have better luck. Really appreciate your input.