PDA

View Full Version : Yashiko's F1M

fde_bressy
November 3rd, 2012, 05:00
It seems that the link to Yashiko is dead...
Has anybody kept a copy of his F1M collection, withe the passwords?
Any help is welcome.

F de Bressy

oldwheat
November 3rd, 2012, 07:15
I have the F1M2a only. I also have most or all of his passwords if they will be of any use now that the site is no more.

Finn
November 3rd, 2012, 13:11
I once asked Mr. Yashiko for a code for one of his wonderful planes, and he kindly send me a complete list. I still have his mail in case anyone need help and cannot find Yashiko himselves - just send me a PM with amil address, and I'll gladly send them. However I cannot upload them unless we get the approval of Yashiko himself, since he specificly states that he wants to grant them on a one-to-one basis. That I believe we have to respect.
Best regards to all
Finn

SPman
November 4th, 2012, 20:30
I once asked Mr. Yashiko for a code for one of his wonderful planes, and he kindly send me a complete list. I still have his mail in case anyone need help and cannot find Yashiko himselves - just send me a PM with amil address, and I'll gladly send them. However I cannot upload them unless we get the approval of Yashiko himself, since he specificly states that he wants to grant them on a one-to-one basis. That I believe we have to respect.
Best regards to all
Finn
Likewise....

p14u2nv
November 5th, 2012, 16:31
Same here too...