PDA

View Full Version : Traffic 360 from Just Flight?

Stan V.
October 31st, 2012, 16:17
Can anyone enlighten me about the pros and cons of this new package which is shortly to be released by Just Flight? I do not have a professional AI program yet, preferring to stay with a cobble of freeware AI aircraft, but this one sounds interesting and the pre-order price is pretty reasonable. Note, I particularly enjoy ORBX's AI and associated ground animations which accompany their releases and I would not want to jeopardize that action.

Gdavis101
October 31st, 2012, 22:52
I bought the upgrade version because I had owned Traffic X and installed it into P3D, leaving my FSX install alone because I use Ultimate Traffic 2 on that one. What I really like about 360 is that it has military, commercial, GA and even Helicopters. The interface is easy to use and has added a lot to P3D in my opinion, I use P3D with the Orbx scenery and haven't noticed any problems with their add-on airports as of yet, but I have only had today to play around with it. Performance is good and it has a nice selection of AI aircraft.

T6flyer
December 16th, 2012, 23:24
Sorry for bumping this thread, but is it possible to import other aeroplanes into the program? I.e. MAIW or FS2004 aircraft and then give them routes to follow?

I would like to customise my little part of England with the aeroplanes that I see on a day to day basis, in order to make it that little bit more authentic.

Thanks,

Martin

AndyE1976
December 17th, 2012, 06:07
Sorry to jump on this thread, but has anyone used Traffic 360 with Windows 8? My Ultimate Traffic 2 doesn't like W8 and the skies are getting a bit quiet!

DennyA
December 17th, 2012, 09:00
Sorry to jump on this thread, but has anyone used Traffic 360 with Windows 8? My Ultimate Traffic 2 doesn't like W8 and the skies are getting a bit quiet!
Yep, Traffic 360 works fine on Win 8 x64.