PDA

View Full Version : Sbc-4 helldiver

Bill Kestell
January 3rd, 2009, 17:07
I used to have a converted Clawson/Morrissey (?) version of this a/c. Now I can't find it. Any of you inter-war flyer types got this bird in your hanger?

Thanks, Bill

Jagdflieger
January 3rd, 2009, 17:28
Bill,

I have the SBC 3 Helldiver (Bi-plane) by the Flght Deck Design Group in my library, but I'm not familiar with one by Clawson.

Bill Kestell
January 3rd, 2009, 18:47
Hi, Jagd!

The Clawson/Morrissey was a FS2002 then converted to FS2004. However, I think you have my e-mail address ... so if you would send me the SBC-3 ... that would do nicely.

TIA, Bill

PS ...I used to see "NXTX" following a message ... I gathered it meant that a reply was not required. Is that correct? Have you ever seen that before?

Just another thing from the "ain't that a curious thing" folder.:typing:

Jagdflieger
January 3rd, 2009, 19:55
Bill,

It's over 5 megs, so let me know if it made it.

stoney
January 4th, 2009, 14:43
You can find the FS2002 and 2004 model of this plane at FlightSim, look for: sbc4vs2.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kdl/main/50/sbc4vs2.zip?xXCth04m). I've got it my Pac insatll. Works fine.

OBIO
January 5th, 2009, 01:26
I have Paul's Helldiver converted to CFS2...got skin work to do yet and some DP work. Nice model.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
January 5th, 2009, 06:41
Obio,

That's great news. Paul's aircraft have usually been pretty friendly aicraft for framerates. The older SBC-3 is showing its age from the early days of CFS 2 when it was probably made with FSDS v1 and it's a bit hard on frame rates.