PDA

View Full Version : Some news

Jaxon
October 15th, 2012, 08:56
Hello all,

I don`t have much time for CFS2 for some months/years now, and thus my contributions here were very few as well.
But some of you know me for years - I am a CFS2 addict since the beginning in 2000.
Anyway I am not totally away these days, just enjoying the reallife goodies lately - and want to let you know some news in my life:

The last two years I was learning to sail and just finished my second license for close offshore waters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportkustenschifferschein) at the end of September. I got both licenses for inlands & close coastal waters last year.

But beside, I am in a wonderful relationship and on top of it, on the 2nd of October our little daugther was born!

Further, we bought an old house and will move there next year, starting renovation in April 2013.
2012 is the most incredible year in my life so far, and that means, I have a wonderful time at the moment - and until the house project even a little more time for CFS2 every now and then (winter is coming and the evenings are longer).

I hope you are all doing fine as well.

Best regards from Hamburg,
Michael & the little family
:wavey:

Robert John
October 15th, 2012, 09:27
Congratulations on all your achievments and mile stones of life,
Thankyou for all you have shared with the community,
RJ

Discus
October 15th, 2012, 09:33
Michael

Nice hearing of you again. How good everything is Ok and getting better still!

I have learned a lot about CFS2 through your pages and enjoyed many of your effects and ships. I think I´m not the only one.

Cheers, Discus:salute:

Cody Coyote
October 16th, 2012, 05:47
Thanks for the update Jaxon. Nice to hear an update from you and that things are going well. Stop by anytime. :wavey:

Jagdflieger
October 16th, 2012, 08:46
Ein grossartiger Bericht aus Deutschland!

Great news out of Germany! We're glad to see all is working out well for you Jaxon and look forward to seeing you a little more often this winter. Congratulations on your little girl.

stoney
October 16th, 2012, 12:49
Congratulations on your off shore ticket, from a fellow sailor.:salute:

p14u2nv
October 16th, 2012, 15:44
Hardy congratulations to you Jaxon, what a year 2012 has been for you. And thank you for all that you have done for this sim over the years.

Ghostrider
October 18th, 2012, 07:54
Many congrats, and wishes for fair winds and following seas from a fellow sailor!

Rami
October 24th, 2012, 13:54
Jaxon,

This is wonderful news, It's good to see that you are still around. I wish we could have met last winter, but such is life. :mixedsmi:

miamieagle
October 24th, 2012, 14:24
I"am very glad you are doing great.Cogratulation on the Birth of your Daughter and your new relationship. I hope it continues for the rest of your life. Thank you for the information!

God bless you!:applause:

Shadow Wolf 07
October 24th, 2012, 18:20
Congratulations Dad, and wlcome back to "the basement." :salute: