PDA

View Full Version : More alternative prop textures and GG-style exh effects uploaded!

kelticheart
January 3rd, 2009, 08:33
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY! :wavey:

As anticipated, I put together a few things I did over the years for a Christmas/New Year small present to all SOH friends.

I had sitting in my pc quite a few things I meant to upload, but left incomplete for a reason or another.

Among those, prop textures and gauge-controlled exhaust effects for the stock N1K2J George, overhauled by The B24Guy, and for P.H.F. Burnage's Tempest MkV v.2, Tiffie MkIb v.1 and v.2.

The reason why I still fly Burnage's Typhoon MkIb v.1 is due to an extremely nice Sqdn. 609 PR-F skin painted some time ago by our magnifico Morton, available here at SOH.

Unfortunately, for us still living in the Jurassic computer park :costumes:, I could not even think uploading them before the Holydays, as the very nice SOH's animated Christmas interface slowed my house modem connection to a crawl...:redf: .....I took advantage of this great excuse to update and review everything! :jump:

Now I can do it with a reasonable upload speed, for my standards, of course....:icon_lol:

I attached a few preview pics for your convenience, both packs are uploaded to the CFS2-Skin section, Japanese and British.

And there's more to come......:d

Enjoy!:santahat:

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Jagdflieger
January 3rd, 2009, 09:13
Thanks KH!

Glad to see that you survived the Holidays and that you're with us in 2009.