PDA

View Full Version : More Exciting Vega Liveries

GarryJSmith
October 11th, 2012, 15:39
Hi Good People,

Well, Edward and I are still at it on the Vega repaints - 16 more liveries available for your flying pleasure.

This batch makes 163 liveries now available for the default Microsoft Lockheed Vega 5. Included some lively/vivid fantasy liveries and some genuine liveries from that era. Some samples of what has just been released on the Ford-Tri-Motor Project (http://www.ford-tri-motor.net)site.

African Safari fantasy livery

Halloween fantasy livery

Estonian Military Livery

12 new liveries now available for this aircraft on the Ford Site

(http://www.ford-tri-motor.net)Regards and happy simming

PeteHam
October 11th, 2012, 19:51
Thanks Garry & Ed :applause:

Your dedication and commitment to improving these two aircraft is astounding.

Thanks again for the enjoyment you've given us.

Pete.

PS .... still loving the puzzles .... I'm a puzzle addict now :icon_lol:

GarryJSmith
October 11th, 2012, 20:54
Thanks Pete,

Glad some people are enjoying the fruits of Ed and my tinkerings:wiggle:

As for puzzles - yes they can be a fun challenge and great on a rainy day when you want to kill an hour or two. Ed and I were discussing just the other day that we needed to put up some more puzzles. Might even put in some scenery pictures which will up the complexity a bit more.

However, I am going to have a 3 week break from the computer and graphics - Going on a holiday 18 Oct to 1 Nov 12 and from tomorrow winding down to prepare for the holiday and just get into "relax" mode for the holiday.

Looking back - Ed and I have been flat out on the Ford Project since April last year, (19 months) putting out close to 700 FREE project specific downloads and Ed still has a bucket of things bubbling along for addition to the project. Surely this has got to be the biggest independant project there is for FS2004.

Anyway - hope everyone is enjoying this stuff and I will be back to pumping out fun and serious stuff again in early November 12.

Happy simming to all.:wavey:

edmoore235
October 17th, 2012, 20:34
Hi all,

Just as Garry left on his vacation, he did two more Vega repaints, one for the USAAC and a tweak
for LAMSA (Mexico) airline. See below: Note the different unmirrored text on the wing top?!

Take care and enjoy!!

Ed

magoo
October 17th, 2012, 23:31
Unmirrored.....trickery.....black magic.

LoL.....Thanks so much. This is all quite amazing....!!