PDA

View Full Version : and AJ's Back!!

Daveroo
October 11th, 2012, 07:50
with dale out for the next to weeks,regan smith will be in the 88,then Kurt Busch mores to the furniture row 78,(where smith was),and that leaves the 51 of james finch open...so they just announced that AJ Allmendinger will be in the car for atleast Charllotte

by the way..i heard nascar is supposed to drop the "top 35" crap..go back to a bean pick for qualifying order and then qaulify on fastest time,with only a few provisionals and one past champion ,they will (obviously) stop the qualifying order based on practise speeds thing.

i also heard that some of the owners that run in the back are getting upset with the "start and parkers",several pititioned NASCAR reciently to reduce,or just flat not pay the start ad park cars,seems several times this season,because of sponcer money and other thigs i dont completly understand,,,some cars that took the green and parked with in 5 laps for things such as a burnt wheel baring (fixable)..well i forget all the stupid little things that were listed,but all were minor,and fixable,and the cars should have been repaired and returned to the track,,but were parked,and earned more money than some of the cars who ran the entire race,but finished in the back of the pack...the other suggestion was,,,each car the pulls out early,like in the first 50 laps,,an nascar offical would inspect the car,and if fixable,make them return to the track,,,or be sat down for the next two races..

Terry
October 11th, 2012, 07:57
On the surface at least, things are looking up somewhat.

stansdds
October 12th, 2012, 02:08
Kurt Busch mores to the furniture row 78

Anyone care to wager how long this will last?