PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Fox Four

gavinc
January 3rd, 2009, 00:18
Just a quick note of thanks to the Fox Four Team for all the work that they put in.

I have been doing a lot of flying, fighting (and an embarrassing amount of jumping:redf:) over the skies of Korea lately and it is almost all thanks to the work that this group has put in over the years.

So once again Thanks :ernae:

Gavin

Bill Kestell
January 3rd, 2009, 08:27
:ernae:I'll certainly second that! A great job all the way around!

Jagdflieger
January 3rd, 2009, 09:19
I'll third that. My Korea installation must be at least 75% Fox Four.

Tango_Romeo
January 3rd, 2009, 10:11
...of the five members of Fox Four and numerous contributors. Collin and I (as the last two active members*) thank you for the kind words. :wavey:

We proudly continue to offer tech support and updates through the Fox Four, Tango_Romeo and CG's Shipyard sites....and at our age that's saying something. Well, I'm getting a bit long-in-the-tooth, but Collin is just a young whippersnapper. :costumes:

* Doug Attrel (Grumpy/Hagar), Mike Eustace (Indioblack) and Hayden Scott-Williams (FangVV) have moved-on to other pursuits. :running:

Collin
January 3rd, 2009, 12:05
What e' said above....you's welcome one an all.:wavey:

regards whippersnapper:ernae:

Tango_Romeo
January 3rd, 2009, 22:40
....I look back on it, I can't for the life of me figure out how three Brits, an Africaaner and a Yank ever got together in the first place. Much less how we got anything accomplished...given the language barrier. :icon_eek:

Collin
January 4th, 2009, 04:05
I know...but you were eventually trained to speak and spell English to the point of understanding...but we couldn't find the OFF button..:costumes:

regards Collin:ernae:

Jean Bomber
January 4th, 2009, 04:26
Thank You Fox Four
Just a quick note of thanks to the Fox Four Team for all the work that they put in.

I have been doing a lot of flying, fighting (and an embarrassing amount of jumping:redf:) over the skies of Korea lately and it is almost all thanks to the work that this group has put in over the years.

So once again Thanks :ernae:

Gavin

I agree totaly:friday:
once again Thanks :friday:

I'll third that. My Korea installation must be at least 75% Fox Four.

Dave what are the other 25% ? :kilroy:

:friday:

JP

Tango_Romeo
January 4th, 2009, 11:36
...but we couldn't find the OFF button..:costumes: regards Collin:ernae:

...only way I could get a commitment from the group for a new campaign after we finished the previous one:

'Signup for another campaign and I will be quiet; otherwise you will know no peace for your remaining days on this planet.' :caked:

It worked for almost five years....what can I say?:173go1:
And we all still speak to each other. :argue: :costumes::costumes::costumes:

miamieagle
January 4th, 2009, 20:42
I have nothing but praises for them!:wavey: