PDA

View Full Version : How to add facility waypoint for AiCarrier ?

Nesu
October 7th, 2012, 11:56
Hello ,i need help
I can't really figure it out, could someone please give me a tutorial on how to add facility waypoints into FSX so that I can spawn my carrier there using ai carriers and Javier's Nimitz?

Best Regards

strikehawk
October 7th, 2012, 22:20
Before you open the AI Carrier menu the first time in the session open up the FSX map. After you close it go to AI Carriers like normal and and page through the way point menu. Make sure you note what way point you want to spawn at so you can find it in the menu. The menu will list the way points closest to you and work it's way out with distances in kilometers.

Note that if two or more are trying to sync a way point and the are at different airports each player will find the way point on a different page, makes sense but you'd be surprised how many (including me) have failed to notice and gave their page to someone 50+ miles away.

Hope this helps you out.

Nesu
October 8th, 2012, 03:39
Before you open the AI Carrier menu the first time in the session open up the FSX map. After you close it go to AI Carriers like normal and and page through the way point menu. Make sure you note what way point you want to spawn at so you can find it in the menu. The menu will list the way points closest to you and work it's way out with distances in kilometers.

Note that if two or more are trying to sync a way point and the are at different airports each player will find the way point on a different page, makes sense but you'd be surprised how many (including me) have failed to notice and gave their page to someone 50+ miles away.

Hope this helps you out.
Many Thanks for ripely at 1st!!!
N how can i make facility waypoints with PlanG 3th party program ?,cause i read it that can only be with VOR points on the map

THX
Best Regards