PDA

View Full Version : Revised Aces Test Pilots??

Devildog73
October 6th, 2012, 13:50
Anyone interested in testing the revisions?

I have the first 3 missions for Bong done and in need of testing before I upload.

When I first wrote the originals I was fairly new to mission and campaign building and did not spawn aircraft. Everything was done by waypoint timing, instead.

The revisions are all spawning of aircraft and ships. The newer frame friendly skins and AI aircraft allow for more aircraft in the air. I am consistently in the 30-99 FPS on all revisions. I think these are more challenging than the originals, even though my sim-flight skills are better now.

My machine: Upgraded Dell XPS 410, 2.4GB dou core Intel CPU, 6GB RAM, 1GB video RAM nVIDIA GeForce 9800GT, Windows 7X64 OS, Diamond Extreme 7.1 sound card, 850Watt power supply, 2 additional cooling fans.

If interested, please send me a PM or email. My email is in the Tuskegee and Aces readme and it is correct.
Thanks,
DD73

Rami
October 7th, 2012, 11:20
[BUMP] :sleep:

Devildog73,

I'd help you in a heartbeat, I just have way too much going on right now. :jump:

Will someone else please volunteer to help?

John Pirnie
October 8th, 2012, 03:05
[BUMP] :sleep:

Devildog73,

I'd help you in a heartbeat, I just have way too much going on right now. :jump:

Will someone else please volunteer to help?

:salute::salute:I have sent an e-mail to DD73 to test his three missions.

John Pirnie:applause::applause:

Rami
October 8th, 2012, 05:20
:salute::salute:I have sent an e-mail to DD73 to test his three missions.

John Pirnie:applause::applause:

Outstanding work John, thanks. :jump: