PDA

View Full Version : AH/JF Mosquito....

Blackbird686
October 6th, 2012, 04:35
G'Day all --

Before I take the plunge and procure the AH/JF Mossie, I was wondering if there were any of you who have this impressive looking model and what you thought of it overall. Henry -- Please feel free to share your thoughts, mate.... you are a ture authority on the Mossie, IMO. :salute:

Cheers -- BB686:USA-flag:

Matt Wynn
October 6th, 2012, 04:45
i love my AH/JF Mossie, it feels right to fly, looks the part, has a good number of schemes... not much else one can say about her really...

...'cept she's the best looking warbird there is (personal Bias):icon_lol:

SSI01
October 6th, 2012, 05:14
Bought all available packages of the "Termite's Delight" three or four years ago, and have never experienced any problems with it. Excellent sounds, flies very well, responsive to controls, very nice assortment of schemes both in the original packages plus what's available via the Web - one little problem is the inability of the "Upkeep" version of the airplane to release its ordnance upon command. The weapons can be plainly seen to be spinning in the bomb bay, but can't be released (unless I'm missing a key command somewhere)! This is a MINOR fault, I think you will be very satisfied indeed with your purchase.

johnr
October 6th, 2012, 07:21
You can try it yourself for free!

It's about three quarters of the way dow the page...

http://www.justflight.com/demos

Kind regards

John

Blackbird686
October 6th, 2012, 09:13
I have the demo, and have been flying it with me own panel. The demo comes with the "BOAC" model and one paint scheme. There are only panel bitmaps included for the panel, no functional gauges whatsoever. (Hence me having to build one from scratch which works pretty good considering... :isadizzy:). One thing I will say.... the sounds that come with the demo are SPOT ON! And the flight model is accurate enough, from the articles and limited notes I have on the Mosquito. The visual model is very nice looking with alot of detail, and I have figured out a way to get paint to stick to it, in the case of "sometimes, I don't want to fly the BOAC version". I'll most likely grab it come payday, next week.

Thanks!!

Henry
November 10th, 2012, 15:04
G'Day all --
get

Before I take the plunge and procure the AH/JF Mossie, I was wondering if there were any of you who have this impressive looking model and what you thought of it overall. Henry -- Please feel free to share your thoughts, mate.... you are a ture authority on the Mossie, IMO. :salute:get it

Cheers -- BB686:USA-flag:get it get it:guinness: from a mossie nut and content owner:ernae:

Blackbird686
November 11th, 2012, 03:22
get it get it:guinness: from a mossie nut and content owner:ernae:

Hey Henry!!

Good to hear from you, mate! I grabbed the Mossie Pack and have been lovin' every minute of it. I went back and grabbed the "Spec Ops" add-on too. Now I have quite a complement of British WWII Classics... Spitfires, Hurricanes, Mossies and Sea Furys. And.. a few Fairey Fireflys too!