PDA

View Full Version : WIP............. Normandy

Francois
October 2nd, 2012, 04:58
.... and there already is a lot more than I am showing here ;-)

airattackimages
October 2nd, 2012, 05:22
:applause:

Francois
October 2nd, 2012, 05:48
LOL...... 2 views !!!??? :sleep:

So all are still asleep or we can shelve this project before we publish it .......... :pop4:

cortomalteseit
October 2nd, 2012, 06:04
I like it!!! :applause:

CP1207
October 2nd, 2012, 06:16
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif
LOL...... 2 views !!!??? :sleep:

So all are still asleep or we can shelve this project before we publish it .......... :pop4:

Hey, there are a few of us still employed on this side of the Pond who work during the day...
And at least one of us is using precious company bandwidth to read your post:kilroy:

Nice teaser. More details?
Probably does not matter. I seem to have bought pretty much everything you have released.

Francois
October 2nd, 2012, 06:30
LOL !!! Just teasing... doubly so... working from 8 am to 11 pm 7 days a week... I can relate. Stupid timezones don't help much ....

More details in a week or two...... this part is my personal 'corner' of tinkering to add some low-poly background objects.... :kilroy:

Daveroo
October 2nd, 2012, 08:45
looks cool to me,im allready thing of where i would use it,it will be contorlable in fsx right?

Francois
October 2nd, 2012, 08:56
LOL, for now it is part of a planned range of 'appearing/disappearing' objects. I'll need some pro help to make it controlable ultimately. Let's call that Plan B ;-)

Stickshaker
October 2nd, 2012, 10:18
That looks very appetizing! Will the package contain just ships etc. or also bunkers and pillboxes on the beaches and so on and battleships firing at them?

Ian Warren
October 2nd, 2012, 11:27
... working from 8 am to 11 pm 7 days a week... I can relate. Stupid timezones don't help much ..:kilroy:
Arrr the project :icon_lol: ..... you get a lot more work done now ... New Zealand has just moved its clocks back a hour 'Daylight Saving':icon_eek:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Francois
October 2nd, 2012, 11:37
Owwww yikes, the dreaded 'Winter Time' .... in fact back to normal, but we're only 'going' end of October.

As for the package.... it will be 'different'....... and we envisage to make something commercial that will also appeal to freeware builders (ourselves included) ;-)

robert41
October 2nd, 2012, 18:52
Great news.

spatialpro
October 4th, 2012, 10:36
I have scale drawings for the various different caissons of the Mulberry Harbours. PM me if you're interested.

Here is an example of some "Phoenix Unit" caissons I made...

Andy

Francois
October 4th, 2012, 11:08
Awesome! PM sent :-)

Delta_Whiskey
October 4th, 2012, 22:51
finished , controllable , ai ready... heck I'll even give you the Gmax if you want

Francois
October 4th, 2012, 23:24
Wow..... just WOW !!! Just the things I am tinkering with .... but I'm still just a bloody amateur of course !

Would LOVE to add it to our little (but hopefully growing) collection !!

roger-wilco-66
October 7th, 2012, 03:27
I also have these boats here, both closed and with the ramp open. Here's a shot of the developing Barakoma scenery, at the pier. Give me a PM if you need them!

Cheers,
Mark

https://dl.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/WAhMXBAwNv/Solomon%201943%20Scenery/barakoma-pier.jpg

hairyspin
October 7th, 2012, 10:53
I have scale drawings for the various different caissons of the Mulberry Harbours.

Andy

Apart from the wrecked fragments at Arromanche, there are some intact pieces still in the UK. Don't know which caisson model in particular, but I can give you directions. You have PM.

Francois
October 7th, 2012, 10:58
I replied to PM's, but something seems to go wrong there.

In short, I am interested in any and ALL of the objects shown, both commercial and freeware !! :salute:

YoYo
November 12th, 2012, 22:10
Some more info and screenies.

http://fsclassics.com/ww2-theatres/normandy/normandy-overlord-base/

They Will do it togheter with VFR France!

http://fsclassics.com/wp-content/gallery/normandy1944bw/ddd_0097-bw.png

roger-wilco-66
November 12th, 2012, 23:09
Nice work. Glad to see that a photo-scenery is used as background.

Cheers,
Mark

Francois
November 12th, 2012, 23:27
Hi Mark !! And YOU (or some of your work) will be featured in my freeware 'fumbles' too !!! Also working on the Hudson missions........ I need more lives ! :-)

Francois
November 12th, 2012, 23:43
I also have these boats here, both closed and with the ramp open. Here's a shot of the developing Barakoma scenery, at the pier. Give me a PM if you need them!

Cheers,
Mark

PM SENT !!!

Francois
November 12th, 2012, 23:45
Apart from the wrecked fragments at Arromanche, there are some intact pieces still in the UK. Don't know which caisson model in particular, but I can give you directions. You have PM.

Andy, I cannot find your PM anywhere !!! :kilroy:

Could you email me at francois@fsaddon.eu maybe ?