PDA

View Full Version : DAF

Killer Svend
October 1st, 2012, 23:50
Downloaded Desert Air Force
Loaded german campaign 1.st mission flying Do24-t no problem next error-error and so with all sinle missions. The Italian campaign operates without any problems. In the install instruction is mentioned that the Bf109F/trop-Marseille should be downloaded from Netwings Site ? My goodness how long has this side been closed now. I took the liberty to use the bf109 from Paul Rebuffat's side , maybe this is the problem.
Killer Svend

bearcat241
October 2nd, 2012, 01:13
Killer Svend,

When you say, "took the liberty to use the bf109 from Paul Rebuffat's side", do you mean to say that you properly replaced the aircraft folder name of the default bf109 with that of the PR bf109 in every mission file using a text editor or some other means?

Rami
October 2nd, 2012, 02:00
Killer Svend,

As I said, that campaign has not been looked at in a LONG time. However, that does not excuse you from doing some investigative work on your own to search for the aircraft. I found it in our own archives.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=401

Killer Svend
October 6th, 2012, 00:04
RAMI
Thaks again, we are flying. The late reply is because my computer (desktop) has been wrapped up in plastic because I have had visitors from a bunch of craftsmen spreading a lot of dust while installing a balkony.
Killer Svend