PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Creations sale, 50% off JustFlight

Lionheart
September 27th, 2012, 14:10
Hey all,

I do not know if I am allowed to promote sales (of my own at least), but if there are any planes you have wanted at Lionheart Creations, there is a sale on the entire fleet at JustFlight.com

More here; http://www.justflight.com/category/lionheart-creations

Note, this includes all 'new' planes as well, such as the Diamond DA40 and the newest, the Robin DR400, which was a huge hit in France and the European sector.

Bill
LHC

Dave Torkington
September 27th, 2012, 14:35
Thanks Bill,

Bought the Robin today and what a little beauty she is! Slick and quick...

Just perfect for VFR flying and nippy enough to keep the scenery moving along!

Dave. :salute:

CG_1976
September 27th, 2012, 15:13
Lionheart how long is the sale till? I want to rely info for some on my ground crew's teens to there parents. There class is working on the computer with Prepar3D and google sketchup. I was going to recommend the Kodiak and Epic Lt.

Lionheart
September 27th, 2012, 16:36
Hey CG,

I believe Scott said he was running it until Monday Morning which would be late Sunday, United States / North America time.

oldpropfan
September 29th, 2012, 02:40
Just picked up 3 more of your great aircraft, fantastic work. Have a question on the Tailwind though, whenever I click on one of the cockpit switches I get a sound not found error and FS crashes. There is an LHC folder in the FSX sound folder and it has 6 wav files in it that sound like various switches so the sounds are there, FS isn't reading them though. Aircraft cfg says version 1.5.

Guess I should add I'm running Vista and FSX + Accel.

Thanks for any help,

Al

edit: same thing happens when I click on one of the song buttons on the IPhone but I noticed there aren't any long wav files that would be music so I assume we have to do our own?

TheGrunt
September 29th, 2012, 10:11
Hmm, I just purchased Pasped Skylark from JustFlight sale and it looks just amazing like I expect from LHC. However, I'm pretty certain that JF package is release V1.1 and no update is available on their site or at Lionhearts. Anyone else noticed the same?

VCN-1
September 29th, 2012, 17:43
Are there any repaints of the Diamond DA40?

VCN-1

Lionheart
September 30th, 2012, 11:12
Hmm, I just purchased Pasped Skylark from JustFlight sale and it looks just amazing like I expect from LHC. However, I'm pretty certain that JF package is release V1.1 and no update is available on their site or at Lionhearts. Anyone else noticed the same?

Hey TG,

I heard about this and will get with JF on Monday Morning when I am back at the office and get the update out. How in the world did they have the older version I cannot understand. This 'should' be the correct build version.....

Just picked up 3 more of your great aircraft, fantastic work. Have a question on the Tailwind though, whenever I click on one of the cockpit switches I get a sound not found error and FS crashes. There is an LHC folder in the FSX sound folder and it has 6 wav files in it that sound like various switches so the sounds are there, FS isn't reading them though. Aircraft cfg says version 1.5.

Guess I should add I'm running Vista and FSX + Accel.

Thanks for any help,

Al

edit: same thing happens when I click on one of the song buttons on the IPhone but I noticed there aren't any long wav files that would be music so I assume we have to do our own?

Hello Al,

This could be that you are installing older and newer LHC sound file libraries. If your OS is doing fresh installs of the LHC sound file library instead of a cascade overwrite, then some files will turn out missing if you install the older library over the newer library. The cure is to download the newest version LHC sound file library, placing it into the main FS Sound folder.

Download here (https://lionheart.egnyte.com/h-s/20120930/adbec45a12c54827)

Are there any repaints of the Diamond DA40?

VCN-1

Hey VCN,

None that I know of, but then I have been so busy with work that I havent had a chance to peruse the sim sites for repaints lately.

The Diamond has a built in paint kit in its folder in FS. PSD format.

oldpropfan
September 30th, 2012, 21:32
Thank you Bill. Still haven't figured out why my pc blocks file sharing sites, re the email I sent you, but was able to grab the sound file using my tablet instead. Will transfer the file and see what happens, FAA will be happier if I have the nav lights on I'm sure :mixedsmi:.

Al

TheGrunt
October 1st, 2012, 06:38
Hey TG,

I heard about this and will get with JF on Monday Morning when I am back at the office and get the update out.
Thanks! It is great that it is being taken care of so quickly. I can't wait to get my hands on to V1.2.:applause:

How in the world did they have the older version I cannot understand. This 'should' be the correct build version.....
You know, when we live in the world of file servers, backups and server maintenance, this is not the worst that can happen...

Killbilly
October 11th, 2012, 04:18
Hey TG,

I heard about this and will get with JF on Monday Morning when I am back at the office and get the update out. How in the world did they have the older version I cannot understand. This 'should' be the correct build version.....

Bill, were you able to get this issue sorted with Justflight? I purchased the Skylark there during this sale, but I haven't heard from them if v1.2 is available. Perhaps I will just try redownloading.

Martyn
October 11th, 2012, 05:55
Unfortunately our installer chap is on paternity leave and isn't back until Wednesday, which has delayed our release of V1.2.

If you are keen to get your hands on V1.2 before next week, please drop me an e-mail (martyn[at]justflight.com) and I'll provide you with it now.

OleBoy
October 11th, 2012, 06:01
Dag nabbit. I intended to get the Pasped W-1 Skylark. :icon34:

Paul Anderson
October 11th, 2012, 06:23
Dag nabbit. I intended to get the Pasped W-1 Skylark. :icon34:

Pasped Skylark is $7.77 over at PC Aviators deal of the day sale.

OleBoy
October 11th, 2012, 06:37
Pasped Skylark is $7.77 over at PC Aviators deal of the day sale.

I learned of this right after posting. Downloading as I type! Talk about good fortune. :applause:

Confirmed the latest (v1.2 HD) version.
And the installer is P3D compliant. :ernae:

Lionheart
October 11th, 2012, 10:01
I learned of this right after posting. Downloading as I type! Talk about good fortune. :applause:

Confirmed the latest (v1.2 HD) version.
And the installer is P3D compliant. :ernae:

I love that P3D simulator. Best thing to happen to me since since FS2004.

Hope you all enjoy your new planes. Be sure to read through the manuals on how to manage them and work all the many features in them.

Bill